Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got my QNTM Basketball in and they look great. However, chances are slim, but if anyone is willing to trade a 11.5 Yeezy QNTM Basketball for a size 11 let me know. My toes are right at the tip of the shoe and I don't think I can be comfortable in them for long periods of time.

Sucks I can't return either because Xhibition deems it a final sale.

Just got my QNTM Basketball in and they look great. However, chances are slim, but if anyone is willing to trade a 11.5 Yeezy QNTM Basketball for a size 11 let me know. My toes are right at the tip of the shoe and I don't think I can be comfortable in them for long periods of time.

Sucks I can't return either because Xhibition deems it a final sale.
I dunno, going a half size up might give you heel slippage. The cramped toe eased up for me a bit after wearing them awhile.

t2zwd2paten61.jpg
tight pants.

I dunno, going a half size up might give you heel slippage. The cramped toe eased up for me a bit after wearing them awhile.

Thats good to know. Thank you.They were decent when I took out the insole.

However, I think I may be better off with a 11.5, so if anyone wants these for retail + shipping, let me know.

Creams are bottom on ebay, just helped a seller make $10 on
what are the odds the creams go baack up?

Not super sure but I just helped a seller make happy meal money on my 2nd pair via eBay.

I'm guessing they will, though... As people beat them (they are white) available pairs will continue to dwindle.

One of the biggest indicators is the 350 V2 Cream.

Kinda thinking about grabbing a QNTM BSKTBL on stockX or goat for under retail and returning my adidas pair lol. Anyone know if it’s a 30 day refund window on ADC with this particular release?

FNL was quick to give me an L on the Ash Pearl raffle. I guess the popularity of the 350 isn’t dwindling like people want to think

Back
Top Bottom