Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s been over a year since I’ve paid resale for Yeezys, generally how many days after the drop are resale prices are the lowest? I’m thinking late this week around Thursday most people will have their creams in hand but I’m not sure when’s the best time to pull the trigger.

It’s been over a year since I’ve paid resale for Yeezys, generally how many days after the drop are resale prices are the lowest? I’m thinking late this week around Thursday most people will have their creams in hand but I’m not sure when’s the best time to pull the trigger.

I'm guessing Thursday onwards too. Can't wait to get my pair, but only if resale dips below $320.

Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Mono Clay"
Release Date: 2021
Color: N/A
Mens: $220
Style Code: N/A

adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-mono-clay-3.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-mono-clay-2.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-mono-clay-5.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-mono-clay-6.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-mono-clay-1.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-mono-clay-4.jpg
Oh look, another pair of clays. 😐

Anybody get their 450s?? I really want a pair. How do they run? Thinking about copping a pair on ebay. Are prices dropping?

Anybody get their 450s?? I really want a pair. How do they run? Thinking about copping a pair on ebay. Are prices dropping?

I typically wear a size 12.5 in Jordans and a 13 in Adidas Yeezys. I sized all the way up to a 14 on the 450 and they fit fine ( I have a wide foot) - I have a 13 coming in though and I'll post my thoughts after I get them on.

Spitballing as far as pricing, I wouldn't imagine they'll go too far below $400 once things sort of solidify but you may still find them around $350 in certain sizes. As we get closer to the summer they'll probably go up and of course YM says they're restocking with the black pair.

damb the comparison shot w da analogs cement the fact i dont need these v2. theyre too alike,

but those taupe blues may be a need if i dont cop these Hoka boots

Are these going to be that hard? Seems like they have little/no hype but, then again, I guess it is tax return/stimulus szn.
I hope they're easy, after almost 2 years of beating my lundmarks I could use a new pair of beater 350s. I like the hints of Lilac too I think they'll be really nice in person but we'll see.

I'd assume these are most people's #1 of the ash blue, pearl, stone 3 pack...

Back
Top Bottom