Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't see any reason why it would be unwearable once the Boost is exposed.

Yeah I wasn't sure how that would impact the structural integrity of the two piece outsole/midsole of 350 V2s. I haven't seen anyone reporting that the V2 outsole would crack or separate but I know that was a problem on 350 V1s. Obviously, it would impact traction but heel drag itself isn't too bad in that sense (other parts would obviously be much worse).

Looking to get my first pair of 380s. Are people going TTS or .5" up? I assume .5"? My TTS is 11.5" so I'm looking to cop a size 12 which is the same sizing as my 350 V2's and now QNTM'S.

Thanks in advance!

Looking to get my first pair of 380s. Are people going TTS or .5" up? I assume .5"? My TTS is 11.5" so I'm looking to cop a size 12 which is the same sizing as my 350 V2's and now QNTM'S.

Thanks in advance!

Recently unDS Covellites, I have very wide feet and was good with my TTS.

Thanks in advance!
I wish I went .5 up in my mists, but I hate pressure on my toes or anything remotely tight.

I wish I went .5 up in my mists, but I hate pressure on my toes or anything remotely tight.

Thanks! Great to know. I had to get rid of my Yeezy Beluga's back in the day cause I went TTS when I should have went .5" bigger. I appreciate the feedback!!

E2dON3wWQAI-1XL.jpg

I dig the design of the foam runners...the holes, material. I just dont get how you guys can stand the bulbous side profile :rolleyes
wish they looked more like runners from the side.

YS says to order a full size up on the foam runners...that seems new? I don't recall that on the last drop and thought consensus was TTS.

E2dON3wWQAI-1XL.jpg

I dig the design of the foam runners...the holes, material. I just dont get how you guys can stand the bulbous side profile :rolleyes
So your feet can actually breath lol

E2dON3wWQAI-1XL.jpg

The earlier fakes have flatter tops and they look trash... its super easy to spot. They knew what they were doing with the design. Once you own a pair it will all click.

Do any of y'all have issues on the address part when trying to do a raffle entry for the Foam's on the Confirmed App? My address doesn't load & it doesn't allow me to put a new one.

PO

I have been pretty scared of the 450 dark slate drop... But now I gotta add that RF Beluga to the list... sadly, it would be just to collect. Fine with only wearing my OG's.

I haven't worn a single pair of reflectives tbh.

That Red October QNTM might spark the return of having to pay resell... especially if it glows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom