• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
E2dON3wWQAI-1XL.jpg

I dig the design of the foam runners...the holes, material. I just dont get how you guys can stand the bulbous side profile :rolleyes
wish they looked more like runners from the side.

you get used to it

my foams are are tts

why does confirmed say its fits small

Last edited:
I've had the two previous models of the slides so far and the last pair was the comfiest. How do these feel in comparison to the last version?

I've had the two previous models of the slides so far and the last pair was the comfiest. How do these feel in comparison to the last version?

Owners of all of them (including mineral blue) say Ararat is in a league of its own and the rest are the same. So you could describe it as A++ and A+.

All I know is they truly make your day better from the moment you slip them on. Phenomenal creation.

how do the foams fit compared to the sides
not sure if they changed the material for the release tmr

IMG_4844.JPG

on feet today. i prob wont rock them with ankle socks often but I'm glad they revised that razor wire stitching on the ankle collar. I wore my bariums to walk like 5 blocks and both my feet were bleeding

Word. It's pretty bad, almost ruined a wonderful Valentines day for me... had to excuse myself by the time we got to dinner. Went to the john to try and stuff denim in the collar so I could effing walk the rest of the night... still ended up with a slight limp. Wore them from around 2pm to 11pm. I have since ditched every single pair of lifestyles with the exception of my worn OG. Can't do it and won't try again until they fix it. I'm definitely not going up a full size or some nonsense just to avoid the kamikaze ankle collar.

So if I'm a 9.5 in 350 V2, 700 V1-3, ultra boost, ultra 4D...
but a 9 in quantum...

...what do I get in foam runners lol

Awe dam I listened to the app and went up a size. I only own the blue tints and order .5 size up and they still slip... is it to late to change my size?

Back
Top Bottom