Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So is yeezy mafia wrong aout the cream restock? Yeezy talk posted on IG saying they're false.
Maybe kim is trying to find out who's leaking to YM?

So is yeezy mafia wrong aout the cream restock? Yeezy talk posted on IG saying they're false.

Kim to Chris Rock: Breds are restocking

Kim to A$AP Rocky: Oreos are restocking

Kim to Kanye: Creams are restocking

Found the leak!

If OC call asking for more money I'm just going to pass and let them cancel these. Would've thought they couldn't do that if the order has been placed.

Well didn't YM say TD, bred v2 and frozens are suppose to restock? I would take YM with a grain of salt, but hey, this rumor made getting creams cheaper for whoever is still missing out.

Hard to believe people sitll beleive YM.

Even a broken clock is right twice per day. They’ll just delete their tweets when their #fakenews doesn’t come to fruition.

YM try way too hard, one of their biggest mistakes was calling fake on Stormzy's pic of his Yeezys and getting embarrassed by Adidas liking the pic.

If you got those knicks from StockX it was fun going back and forth on pricing for a couple week

Absolutely kills me when I see any shoe and both parties are within $5-$10. Any shoe I buy or sell, if we’re that close the accept button is hit....

I thought these PP’s would be black-black, but the grey-ish black threw me off and made me not want them any more.

Back
Top Bottom