Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just woke up and they still sitting with no splash page...
109074D9-16A9-4767-BB82-21035A290B42.png

Hilarious how YM basically controls market price. All he/she has to do is say restock and prices dip. For all we know, he/she is working with cosignment shops and they're buying out all the pairs on stockx and goat while people are panicking trying to throw their pairs away.

Also random question. Would yeezys or any shoe like Jordan/kobe/etc still hold worth if like kanye was found to be a murderer, sexual harasser, or some other heinous crime? (I guess kobe don't count because his charges were dropped)

Hilarious how YM basically controls market price. All he/she has to do is say restock and prices dip. For all we know, he/she is working with cosignment shops and they're buying out all the pairs on stockx and goat while people are panicking trying to throw their pairs away.

Also random question. Would yeezys or any shoe like Jordan/kobe/etc still hold worth if like kanye was found to be a murderer, sexual harasser, or some other heinous crime? (I guess kobe don't count because his charges were dropped)

His charges were only dropped because he forced an NDA and paid a load of money. Dude is guilty af and it's frustrating to see the culture rehabilitate him

His charges were only dropped because he forced an NDA and paid a load of money. Dude is guilty af and it's frustrating to see the culture rehabilitate him

Naw, she refused to testify. Then she filed a civil suit.

You need to read up on some of the details of the case and who the accuser was, from her psychiatric issues to her bragging about it to her friends to her having sex with someone later in the day.

Naw, she refused to testify. Then she filed a civil suit.

You need to read up on some of the details of the case and who the accuser was, from her psychiatric issues to her bragging about it to her friends to her having sex with someone later in the day.

Oh you mean the misogynistic way the media **** shamed the teenager who was victimized by a way older, wealthy man who'd held all the power in the situation?

Oh you mean the misogynistic way the media **** shamed the teenager who was victimized by a way older, wealthy man who'd held all the power in the situation?

Victimized? She was 19, not 15. She wasn't that naive.

What power did he have? She didn't have to go to his room.

Do you know her name?

Yet, you're still bringing up Kobe 15 years later. Yeah, he wasn't shamed at all.

That girl was crazy stalker groupie!!

Before Kobe she was stalking randy Jackson trying out at all the cities for AI and they put her on the Ban list after like 5-6 cities she popped up and made a scene

Facts!!

Please keep Kobe talk out of this thread. If ya'll want to talk about that rapist, I'm sure there are more appropriate threads to do so.

Truth about the Kobe situation has to be in the middle, like it always is. Who knows what really happened. I can see Kobe being a **** and I can see her being a gold digger but at the end of the day he cheated on his wife, so he's still a dirtbag no matter what.

Truth about the Kobe situation has to be in the middle, like it always is. Who knows what really happened. I can see Kobe being a **** and I can see her being a gold digger but at the end of the day he cheated on his wife, so he's still a dirtbag no matter what.
Who's mans.

Please keep Kobe talk out of this thread. If ya'll want to talk about that rapist, I'm sure there are more appropriate threads to do so.

bruh please take several seats......... wish we can force peope to change their names cause you need to be Yajirobe.

I’ll never understand how you can have sex with a celebrity and brag about it but then cry rape and bring charges against them. That’s the worst type of evil.

I mean, I can think of much worse, but I agree on the fundamental point...

Back
Top Bottom