• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on the waves in the next day or two

i-cant-take-this-anymore.jpg

Ended up with a pair of foam runners and 3 pairs of waverunners
Hit on the foam runners and wave runners on confirmed and the other 2 waves on yeezy supply.
I couldn’t even get passed the waiting page on YS on anything else but I can’t complain.
Im gonna flip the 2 extra waves to off-set some of the costs. $300 retail plus Cali tax is :sick:
But I’m happy to finally get my hands on my first pair of both.
D0EB4FF1-B385-4B14-8062-8A79C54924F8.jpeg

Ended up with a pair of foam runners and 3 pairs of waverunners
Hit on the foam runners and wave runners on confirmed and the other 2 waves on yeezy supply.
I couldn’t even get passed the waiting page on YS on anything else but I can’t complain.
Im gonna flip the 2 extra waves to off-set some of the costs. $300 retail plus Cali tax is :sick:
But I’m happy to finally get my hands on my first pair of both.
D0EB4FF1-B385-4B14-8062-8A79C54924F8.jpeg
what size waves? oop them to your NT brethren :nthat:

or at least cut out the StockX fees. usually both parties win that way.

All of the clays are looking much more evenly mixed than the moons. Awesome.

Also, seeing that waves from Yeezy day were made in 5/21 and not of Asian origin.... :rofl: :rofl:

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 2.35.00 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 2.35.38 am.png

I saved these from the last time we all had this debate haha. Sorry I can't credit OP.

I agree MIC pairs look a bit better, but on the real it doesn't seem like we're ever getting MIC pairs again so it feels kind of pointless to argue.
Lol I'm glad you saved my pictures! I took down the pics at the time because I felt it was harder to move my MII pair if info was out there on them. We didn't have stockx in Canada at that time. I remember spending 30 mins with the buyer because he was skeptical too about the MII pair and he examined every inch with his friends. But yeah they are labeled correctly since the MIC pair is worn and the MII pair is DS. I wish that pair was a MIC though since my pair is starting to get scuffed up. I wonder where the newest yeezy day restock pairs are from.

Here is what I posted back in 2019 with my observations.

Alright here are the differences I noticed so far. NT pretty much spot on.
Made in India:
- more shallow toe box (could be due to my Made in China being worn)
- top view for the toe box appears to have a different shape. slightly off center changing the look of the shoe.
- midsole lines not as sharp as MiC
- paint job is not as good as MiC
- better 3M. i'm guessing China is running out of that 3M dust since my vaantas weren't fully covered in 3M on the pods.
- materials are pretty much identical in quality

When would be the best time to look at Stock X or Goat for resale? In terms of price but also to ensure the pair you are getting is from the latest restock?

He said he SAVED those pics, they weren't his. So he mixed them up.

I already said I would put money on it. The MIC pair is on the right. No debate.

Edit second pic CLEARLY says MIC on the right. So again, the first pic he has them mislabeled.
Lol I'm glad you saved my pictures! I took down the pics at the time because I felt it was harder to move my MII pair if info was out there on them. We didn't have stockx in Canada at that time. I remember spending 30 mins with the buyer because he was skeptical too about the MII pair and he examined every inch with his friends. But yeah they are labeled correctly since the MIC pair is worn and the MII pair is DS. I wish that pair was a MIC though since my pair is starting to get scuffed up. I wonder where the newest yeezy day restock pairs are from.

Here is what I posted back in 2019 with my observations.

Alright here are the differences I noticed so far. NT pretty much spot on.
Made in India:
- more shallow toe box (could be due to my Made in China being worn)
- top view for the toe box appears to have a different shape. slightly off center changing the look of the shoe.
- midsole lines not as sharp as MiC
- paint job is not as good as MiC
- better 3M. i'm guessing China is running out of that 3M dust since my vaantas weren't fully covered in 3M on the pods.
- materials are pretty much identical in quality

Still waiting for your money thegatorviking thegatorviking :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom