Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
No the MIC pair is on the right my guy, I believe he has it mixed up. I put money on it actually.

He said he SAVED those pics, they weren't his. So he mixed them up.

I already said I would put money on it. The MIC pair is on the right. No debate.

Edit second pic CLEARLY says MIC on the right. So again, the first pic he has them mislabeled.

Well based on the label on the picture the pair youre praising is the India one 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️

Look at how the shoes are laced, their positiing is switched but the labelling is the sane

I don't need labels, I can tell by the shape. Again, that's what we're discussing.

Ok so youre saying pic 1 on the RIGHT is China?

20210804_100614.png

And in pic 2, the one on the RIGHT is China?

20210804_100646.png

Am i understanding the argument correctly?

He said he SAVED those pics, they weren't his. So he mixed them up.

I already said I would put money on it. The MIC pair is on the right. No debate.

Edit second pic CLEARLY says MIC on the right. So again, the first pic he has them mislabeled.

1628094732753.gif

MIC is left on both pics

Only on NT would someone praise the quality of sneakers made in China. Every time, I open a sneaker box, I hope and pray they didn’t mess it up especially made in China. But I remember, when sneakers were made in South Korea. Now that was quality.

YS shipping for dark glows just came through,

didnt even know ys uses adc warehouse

i havent bought from ys since the moon yeezy 500 like 4 years ago lmao

Wave Runner is my first yeezy and this is my first time ever hearing of this China India debate. Just trying to understand the guy’s view cuz he was praising both pairs but saying the India sucked

I’m just glad I hit on confirmed 😁

And for the record, I don't think any pairs other than the original release were made in China–maybe the first restock (second release), as I never owned one of those pairs either, but I've owned a few pairs starting with the third release (second restock) and all of them were made in India.

I'm sure this newest batch will be the same (another reason to stop having this conversation)

Back
Top Bottom