Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My offer got accepted for the 450s today. Forgot these knit runners were dropping today so I didn’t get a chance to enter. All I’ma think about is these knit runners until I’m able to get a pair. $500 resale too steep for these tho

Like Ye said, “Everyone that wants a pair will get a pair.“ I’ll wait for the Knit Runners to hit CONFIRMED, so I at least have a chance at getting a pair for retail. Or maybe Ye trolled us all. Reading some interesting things on Twitter.

Yeah the knit runner isn’t for me but this is coming from a guy that likes the blue oat 380… If you like them go for it. I personally just can’t pull it off.

Like Ye said, “Everyone that wants a pair will get a pair.“ I’ll wait for the Knit Runners to hit CONFIRMED, so I at least have a chance at getting a pair for retail. Or maybe Ye trolled us all. Reading some interesting things on Twitter.

What have you read?

To anyone curious about the sizing on the Yeezy Desert Boot: there’s definitely some exaggeration with the sizing. I ordered a 10.5 (same size as my 350’s and a half up from my 500) and they fit perfect. I could have gone to an 11 but I have 0 issues with fit right now on the 10.5. Had I gone with the suggestion of a 11.5/12.0, I would’ve been pissed on how over sized they would have been.

Cloud White 450s are essentially impossible to clean so I resorted to throwing them in the washer...with a little bleach

PXL_20210924_212126231.jpg

Here's a comparison to my DS pair

PXL_20210924_212138458.jpg

I don't mind how the color changed, but I didn't realize how significant it was until I compared the two.

To anyone curious about the sizing on the Yeezy Desert Boot: there’s definitely some exaggeration with the sizing. I ordered a 10.5 (same size as my 350’s and a half up from my 500) and they fit perfect. I could have gone to an 11 but I have 0 issues with fit right now on the 10.5. Had I gone with the suggestion of a 11.5/12.0, I would’ve been pissed on how over sized they would have been.
Same thing I said, lowkey almost mad i didn't just get my regular size. I went .5 up from usual yeezy size and my foot moves around a lot unless I tie them very tight which to me is annoying af

Yeah, I think half to a full size is the consensus though.

They fit funny, so there's a lot of variance in what's comfortable to people.

Received my size 11 Ochres and in my case they are definitely roomier than my TT size 10 sands. My right foot is a strange fit in most shoes so glad to have the extra room. A bit loose but fine with socks.

Ochres are trash...so disappointing.

How are the made in China pairs worlds better than this made in USA trash with little pieces sticking out all over in the ventilation like they couldnt cut it all the way out

Worst part is they all of a sudden change the sizing to make the foam fit noticeably bigger, like .5 yet still only make whole sizes and tell customers to "size up". The hole where you stick your foot in is like 2x longer and wider than other pairs so you get zero lockdown like before. Literally swimming in these compared to the mx cream clay, and mineral blue which fit perfectly. I hate these ochres with a passion and if red croctobers come with this same build EASY PASS. Disgusting quality. Looks fake compared to my other pairs with all the jagged foam parts inside the vent holes, I've seen it in many photos online of ochres too so I know its not a flaw on just my pair. Honestly f*** adidas for this, guess I'm done with foams already

To anyone who this is your first pair of foams you don't know the difference but just know you not getting the intended foam drip with this ochre garbage..I cant stress how disappointing they are after owning cream clay and mineral blue

How are the made in China pairs worlds better than this made in USA trash with little pieces sticking out all over in the ventilation like they couldnt cut it all the way out

Worst part is they all of a sudden change the sizing to make the foam fit noticeably bigger, like .5 yet still only make whole sizes and tell customers to "size up". The hole where you stick your foot in is like 2x longer and wider than other pairs so you get zero lockdown like before. Literally swimming in these compared to the mx cream clay, and mineral blue which fit perfectly. I hate these ochres with a passion and if red croctobers come with this same build EASY PASS. Disgusting quality. Looks fake compared to my other pairs with all the jagged foam parts inside the vent holes, I've seen it in many photos online of ochres too so I know its not a flaw on just my pair. Honestly f*** adidas for this, guess I'm done with foams already

To anyone who this is your first pair of foams you don't know the difference but just know you not getting the intended foam drip with this ochre garbage..I cant stress how disappointing they are after owning cream clay and mineral blue
Mine are just like my other pairs that's wild

Cloud White 450s are essentially impossible to clean so I resorted to throwing them in the washer...with a little bleach

PXL_20210924_212126231.jpg

Here's a comparison to my DS pair

PXL_20210924_212138458.jpg

I don't mind how the color changed, but I didn't realize how significant it was until I compared the two.

I have 3 of these DS, so this rattles my cages a bit. Have only worn the dark slates...

Just curious, did you try the magic eraser?

That’s a bummer. Mine and my sands seem to be the same build minus being a size smaller. I don’t own any MIC to compare, but sizing seems to vary across the board. Some say too small, some say too big, some say they fit the same. Glad you didn’t pay resale to find this out, but you shouldn’t have a problem “shrinking” them. Be aware that the openings will change if you use the dryer to do that though.

Yeah, I think half to a full size is the consensus though.

They fit funny, so there's a lot of variance in what's comfortable to people.
this. I went tts and it’s a big regret, i’ll be throwing away close to $100 to resell and then buy back a .5 size up

Back
Top Bottom