Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Threw in a single attempt for mauves on confirmed but no dice. I feel no ways about it. Whenever you are considering modifying or painting a shoe before you buy it, that’s not a good sign.

Honey flux delivered to my old house yesterday but I grabbed them and really like. Might be my favorite out of all the colors I own.

I ordered the knit runners in the same size as the foams. Hope they run the same.

Vermillion conquest is next, not looking forward to it…

cheers.

this. I went tts and it’s a big regret, i’ll be throwing away close to $100 to resell and then buy back a .5 size up
where do you live? are there any resale shops around you? if so, most of them will do size swaps for a small fee, ~$30 if it's a lower priced item. plus they'll usually let you try them on and you can walk out with your pair same day.

Completely forgot about the release. Wanted a pair. But not willing to pay resale on it. Hopefully I can trade for it later.

Update: Bought a pair for $320 shipped. Not bad. Selling my used OG pair to offset some of the cost.

Last edited:
93581F0E-E3A0-4096-B146-67C242C136DE.jpeg

was in the market for some synths and saw that the reflectives were cheaper than the regular pairs. there also seems to be sellers on ebay with multiples. anyone know why this is the case?

I really want a pair of tephras, but I there's no way in hell I'm paying resale for them.

I tried on yeezy day, but even at $300 they felt like a stretch. That pair shoulda been dropped to $240 imo.

Saw a guy today wearing that pair with the UV stripe. Idk if he don't know Yeezy sizing or what but his toes were about to bust out the front.

^The Light V2's are a little tighter than usual so it's safer to go half up.
(If you had previously gone TTS for the transparant stripe V2's)

Are the lifestyle basketballs worth it at all or should I just stick to the performance basketballs? Looking at maybe dying a pair of frozen blues if that's the case

I have 3 of these DS, so this rattles my cages a bit. Have only worn the dark slates...

Just curious, did you try the magic eraser?

Yeah I did, the foam fingers seem semi porous and stains can get in there that you literally can not clean away.

I did wear them to a crawfish boil though, so I was asking for it.

Are the lifestyle basketballs worth it at all or should I just stick to the performance basketballs? Looking at maybe dying a pair of frozen blues if that's the case
Yes, unless you can get the BSKTBL for around the same price. Personally, I have no issues with wearing the lifestyle model. Some have complained about the comfort of the collar, but I have not experienced discomfort. I own both styles, and still wear my OG’s, and Barium’s the most…What color are you planning on dying them?

Yes, unless you can get the BSKTBL for around the same price. Personally, I have no issues with wearing the lifestyle model. Some have complained about the comfort of the collar, but I have not experienced discomfort. I own both styles, and still wear my OG’s, and Barium’s the most…What color are you planning on dying them?
Only issue with the collar is the stitching and material overall is uncomfortable on the skin.

No ankle socks. Simple enough

Black

Only issue with the collar is the stitching and material overall is uncomfortable on the skin.

No ankle socks. Simple enough

I never got into the ankle socks, over the ankle is a minimal, but I prefer crew

Back
Top Bottom