• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
no xl's in stock when i checked. but im sure theyll restock at some point

if theyre a heavy weighted blank im all good with paying $90 for it. i pay more for supreme crewss and hoodies and you dont always have the luxury of getting it without graphics or branding all over the place but youre not getting a dingy super thin piece that goes to crap after one wash.

Copped XXL in light brown & red.

No risk involved, its just a gap order so returnable if I don't like them... I'm not a hoodie or garment expert, but like someone else mentioned if they are supreme-ish heavy for $90 - I will be very happy and they should last a long while.

Yeezy Hoodies.PNG

I grabbed one of each colorway in various sizes for the fam. Hopefully xmas gifts but if not then they’re getting resold or returned lol

grabbed all 3 jackets as well when the pre order went live.

I don’t feel silly about it. Rather be safe than sorry especially with a return option if any of it doesn’t work out.

Last edited:
As hoodies go Kanye typically makes nice ones. They won't do things other hoodies won't, but we're not on NT because we spend the bare minimum on clothes.
I don't have any of his hoodies but I do have a hoodie that is similar styling (Cudi Coachella Hoodie) and was just as expensive but I will say that it was well worth it. I have hoodies that were around $50 and they don't compare.

Bough the GAP blue and black hoodie. People buy the FOG hoodie with ‘BASIC’ err ‘ESSENTIAL’ on it for $80/90. I expect these to be thicker and plusher than a typical GAP hoodie. It's 100% organic cotton and double layered. I thought they would have more colors available. Must have been a mock up from previous Yeezy seasons. I really wanted this color.
Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 4.32.27 PM.png

Last edited:
Yup. I think they allowed one per color. Seen a few orders on Twitter where people bought all of them. I went with size L based off the size chart. Joints looking thiccc and boxy.

Back
Top Bottom