Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy needs to stop with the damn orange midsoles. I do not own or wear anything orange.

We complained of no color contrasts for a long time bro…

There’s not a bunch of the 700’s made anyhow.

Big fan of orange in small doses (it’s poppy) but I only copped the bright blue and washed orange.

I really wish SNKRS was like confirmed :emoji_sob:! They hand out Ws way more frequently. Got these for my girl. They’ll be a surprise for her bday next month. She asked me to enter the raffle for her earlier this week, then changed her mind & said “I don’t need them”. She says this wit every sneaker :lol:. She’s not a sneaker head by any means but since dating me she’s definitely been paying attention to sneakers.

I just pray that these actually get delivered. I ordered those Sean Weatherspoon sneakers for a friend 3 weeks ago & they’ve been out for delivery on the FedEx truck for the past 2 weeks :smh:. I reached out to adidas earlier this week & asked for a refund.

37804F98-CE4E-4CE9-AA2D-3A1699C5CEA7.png

I haven't hit on confirmed since the blue 700's. Either my accounts are flagged or I just don't have any luck on there. Ofc I hit at the above retail places, SVD and END

We complained of no color contrasts for a long time bro…

There’s not a bunch of the 700’s made anyhow.

Big fan of orange in small doses (it’s poppy) but I only copped the bright blue and washed orange.
Yes but now they just whoring out orange midsoles. Let's get some reds blues greens purples. Not orange. I'm a UGA fan. Orange don't touch my skin.

W
ash Orange

Always a dub on confirmed for me. Order history still won't update tho. My app never works correctly but still get most yeezys i enter for

Whats 3M on the new Belugas? Just the heel stripe? Shoes are tanks BTW, paid resale when they first came and mine still look pretty damn good and ive worn them a TON.

Yes but now they just whoring out orange midsoles. Let's get some reds blues greens purples. Not orange. I'm a UGA fan. Orange don't touch my skin.

I’m not much of a sports team loyalist but my wife’s side of the family are hard core UGA, so I get it. Brother in law lost a bet and begrudgingly had to place an Alabama bumper sticker on his car… hehe…

Whats 3M on the new Belugas? Just the heel stripe? Shoes are tanks BTW, paid resale when they first came and mine still look pretty damn good and ive worn them a TON.

The OG’s really are tanks. Only signs of wear on mines is the exposed boost pod on the bottom of the sole. Not sure if I am into the RF’s, it’s all over the shoe from what I’ve seen. Great drop for those that don’t have tho.

Gap hoodie is going back. It’s pretty thick, soft, and comfortable. I love everything about it, so sucks that it’s this cropped. I got a medium and it’s 24 inches in length, a solid inch shorter than the 25 inches on the size guide. I’m 5’8” and it’s still too cropped for my liking, so this is probably a definite no for anyone taller.

The waistband is so tight that if you reach up, it’s riding up halfway up your belly, taking your shirt with it, and staying there until you pull it down.

If Gap and Yeezy make a normal length hoodie, I’m in for at least a couple.

On top of a size medium Nike club fleece hoodie for reference. Nike hoodie is about three inches longer.
AFBA4E5C-7A0A-4721-8E4E-1D2683F2A16D.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom