Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I... I hit on the knit basketballs on adidas?
200 (1).gif
Haters will say it's fake

I think I may wait for the Red Stripe, and not get the blues. The blues are sharp, but I've always wanted the red stripes.

Wasn't clear, was talking about the blue basketball knits. I agree with you on the dazzling blues, not for me.

Pink stripes will be the next beluga demand level drop. Let's hope they produce as many as the beluga RF's. I sold my pair long ago, want em back.

they sitting

Wasn't clear, was talking about the blue basketball knits. I agree with you on the dazzling blues, not for me.

Pink stripes will be the next beluga demand level drop. Let's hope they produce as many as the beluga RF's. I sold my pair long ago, want em back.
Ah gotcha

MSRP $300 is nucking futz. I like that blue one though.
they're cheaper in some places

they're cheaper in some places

Still well above the going rate for the OG's. Not a smart buy.

the biggest clown in sneaker reviews is not Seth fowler (who thinks buffalo exchange is a thrift store) but that super clown ROSKO or whatever his name is on YouTube.

the biggest clown in sneaker reviews is not Seth fowler (who thinks buffalo exchange is a thrift store) but that super clown ROSKO or whatever his name is on YouTube.
Haha I know exactly who you're talking about and I agree. I rarely watch the shoetubers but for some reason, I came across one of his vids and totally thought the same thing

Yeezy sizing never fails to frustrate me. I had to go a half size up (which is my normal Yeezy size) on the most recent utility black 500 restock.

Confirmed and Yeezy Supply say the Blush 500s are true to size

I’ll probably go a half size up just to be safe, but the lack of consistency colorway to colorway is frustrating.

Yeezy sizing never fails to frustrate me. I had to go a half size up (which is my normal Yeezy size) on the most recent utility black 500 restock.

Confirmed and Yeezy Supply say the Blush 500s are true to size

I’ll probably go a half size up just to be safe, but the lack of consistency colorway to colorway is frustrating.
colorway to colorway, run to run, model to model, even pair to pair.

I've had pairs of 350s that clearly had the upper stitched/glued to the midsole at a different point along the knit between the left and right shoes (you can tell by the alignment of the pattern), resulting in one shoe that fits okay (although 350s always press my big toe–a separate but related problem) and one that is uncomfortably tight.

yeezy QC is just garbage

I used to like Seth, but ever since his sneaker collection series, I don’t like him that much. He obviously has local hookups, and there’s no way he finds shoes for that cheap at BE.

Nothing will ever top qias omar a couple years back.

That fat cornball tried to do a “NYers be like” funny type video years ago and I never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. I dont think hes allowed to step foot inside NYC anymore. Hell I think even Jersey banned him.

Dude is the epitome of cringe. I rather wear Zebras only for the rest of my life than watch any of his videos.

Back
Top Bottom