Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Confirmed!!

A6EB2CD6-5A34-42A3-93C6-205D15F217AE.png

Got my YZY gap hoodie in and it’s probably the best hoodie I’ve copped …

Anyone noticed the dual cold/hot effect is has ? Def has to do with the layering. They did em right!

I wonder, if the knit basketball situation is similar to the FOG 1’s.
Some people say it super difficult to put them on/off, while others have no problem at all.

Fog 1 is a hassle to put on. Plus they use flimsy zippers. Many have broken zipper head after a few use

:frown: never had a problem with mine.

Makes me wonder, if I should size up on the basketball knits or go with my yeezy sizing (in case they come up with a nice cw and only for way below retail)

Idk about this, they arent really that baggy. Still tapers down alot. Id stay TTS.

Loose in the sense that they’re not like adidas tiro pants or tech fleece. They taper and stack. I don’t think sizing down would get that intended look that you’re talking about. So I agree stay TTS

Oh do I know.
49DAFBBB-893B-455B-9FF0-1F4BD815DF5F.jpeg

Had to cut myself out.

my gosh… Already sold the green ones for a mint (pun intended).. but this photo is making me want to dump the rest. I almost had an anxiety attack trying to get out after trying them on. They are really just collectors pieces at this point.

my gosh… Already sold the green ones for a mint (pun intended).. but this photo is making me want to dump the rest. I almost had an anxiety attack trying to get out after trying them on. They are really just collectors pieces at this point.

Green?

Back
Top Bottom