Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They sold you those more desirable colorways for $300 before so they know they can do it again. Doesn't cost anymore to make those than the ugly ones that sell for $240. They moving them for what they know they can. It's bs they were ever $300 to begin with. We know damn well those sneakers don't cost over $30 a pair to produce.

Ight bet :smh::stoneface:

You literally don't make any sense. And I don't have fake 350's, not sure where you gathered that information. I don't condone the trade of fake sneakers.

Yeah I'm confused on the fake 350 part as well lol. I know 350s are one of the most faked shoes out there right now but I've gotten all of mine straight from Adidas. I just need some new socks from Adidas now :wink:

hoping i can land a pair of statics—entered 8 raffles and confirmed. wish a brick and mortar would stock yeezys in my city

Oreos 3/12, LFG. So glad I didn't cave and pay resell when I struck out years ago. This is probably the last one I need from the OG yeezy cw's that I always wanted.

I wonder what's it going to take for adidas to drop Kanye. Guy needs some serious help
I love Kanye but you right man…. But I don’t know if they can…. I don’t claim to know a lot but isn’t the Yeezyz model their bread and butter or is that the UBS? Correct me if I’m wrong anytime.

I love Kanye but you right man…. But I don’t know if they can…. I don’t claim to know a lot but isn’t the Yeezyz model their bread and butter or is that the UBS? Correct me if I’m wrong anytime.
Nobody is buying UBs for retail anymore that's for sure. The UB22 design is terrible imo, looks like a ball sack from the back. Yeezy line is carrying them in terms of relevance

Was there some new news revealed about him ?

Proof that money doesn’t buy happiness.

Although he did create a legendary line for adidas. I don’t think they can part so easily without a substantial buyout or royalty plan.

Nobody is buying UBs for retail anymore that's for sure. The UB22 design is terrible imo, looks like a ball sack from the back. Yeezy line is carrying them in terms of relevance

I watched the part 3 of the jeen yuz show. Thought at first all those **** he did was for publicity (maga, abortion, presidential run speech etc) but after looking at the behind the scenes, he does seem lost and confused, and also did mentioned that despite achieving so much in terms of career, family etc, he still have suicidal thoughts.

He has my respect as an artist though, always trying to push through boundaries set by the establishment and the corporate conglomerate. Im really worried that they might pull a MJ on him, if he get too much out of control though.

That's like saying Eminem needs to find God...:stoneface:
If you want me to be serious the guy ruined his friendship over Pete Davidson , and made a whole entire video about him as well. I don't even like Pete but he's living rent free in Kanye's head. I understand he's hurt but I wish he handled this a bit better.

If you want me to be serious the guy ruined his friendship over Pete Davidson , and made a whole entire video about him as well. I don't even like Pete but he's living rent free in Kanye's head. I understand he's hurt but I wish he handled this a bit better.
When you're a rapper and someone crossed you, you right a diss track, its as simple as that.

There's a whole other thread for people to rant about kanye the person and give amateur psych analysis:
Might just have to put that whole thread on ignore. I'm not even a fan of Kanye's music, I just really like yeezy's. I think for people to wake up in the morning and genuinely hate this man is overboard and unhealthy.

I’ll post this one more time as I was very serious

Does anyone want 700 Statics and isn’t after the Wave Runners? I’ll go for Statics (both in store and online) if someone is willing to shoot their shot on the Waves in an 11 for me

tired of striking out on those.

Back
Top Bottom