Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If anyone remembers how I said in Saturday, I pulled the trigger on a pair of dazzling blues on StockX when they fell below 300, right before they shot back up. I was worried the seller wouldn’t ship

Well I contacted StockX on Saturday and they told me that because the person is a “reputable” seller , they extended his deadline to yesterday. Yup, still hasn’t shipped.

If this sale falls through, they better get me a pair for the same price I paid after “reassuring me he’s a good and reputable seller and needed an extension”

SX has granted me several extensions in the past and even completed a sale after it was noted as canceled on the website (wild) but I am 100% on authentication since 2017. So just ride it out if they are dealing with a trustworthy seller...

In regards to finding another pair, I've only ever had that done for me by Goat. They didn't tell me either... I had to ask them how much longer the seller had to ship before cancelation and then (lol) they decided to share that the original seller was canceled and they found me another pair. When asked what the price difference was they NEVER responded.

In regards to finding another pair, I've only ever had that done for me by Goat. They didn't tell me either... I had to ask them how much longer the seller had to ship before cancelation and then (lol) they decided to share that the original seller was canceled and they found me another pair. When asked what the price difference was they NEVER responded.
If this doesn't work out, I'd look on eBay. Tons of great prices, and they get authenticated much faster than GOAT or StockX.

If this doesn't work out, I'd look on eBay. Tons of great prices, and they get authenticated much faster than GOAT or StockX.

I am 1,000,000% retired from eBay.

They will never see another dime from me unless it's something other than shoes that I need for the kids and I have searched every other retailer between here and the planet Mercury.

Mother:emoji_middle_finger: eBay.

/rant

I am 1,000,000% retired from eBay.

They will never see another dime from me unless it's something other than shoes that I need for the kids and I have searched every other retailer between here and the planet Mercury.

Mother:emoji_middle_finger: eBay.

/rant
But why tho?

But why tho?

It would take too long to explain bro. Just know I had multiple issues and gave them multiple attempts at redemption.

I used to be a powerseller doing $50-75K a year and now I wouldn't sell a quarter for $100 if they begged me.

Believe me, there is a big reason why they did free authentication for so long - it was desperation.

Even PayPal has made extreme changes to their terms with them....

That company is the devil's playground. I wish everyone the best but for me.... I'm done.

Whew won a pair from a UK raffle so got that double up on Static secure!

EDIT: NVM they had the audacity to cancel my order smh

Last edited:
They finally came normally adidas has fast shipping like free next day but these took a whole week .
6F020DB0-93C0-49BA-8D96-8ED114054ED6.jpeg
9DE7E8E7-1933-4F5F-914C-226273607A8E.jpeg
CE95A02D-96FA-4D25-840D-EC97DD0BEA3F.jpeg

Finishline mangled my size 7.5 box for dazzling blues. Like punctured through the top of the box, but the shipping box was perfectly fine other than it being rather flimsy. :angry:

I enter for ****s and giggles on euro sites but I guess I'm going to have to stop. Doubled up on statics on SVD and **** came out to just a little under resell price. Who knew 315 euros turns into 364 USD.

Won at SNS for pickup! Somehow SNS has been kind to me on yeezy's but never Jordans. Got the 350 glow, Tephra 700's, Yeezreel reflective and Calcites from them.

I forget, does FNL have 12.5 available on Yeezys? About to buy from someone who ordered from there. Just wanted to make sure.

This MF still ain’t shipped…. If he wanted to make a higher profit he shouldn’t have listed them at the price he listed at 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom