Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was able to hit and I also received an email saying I’m now icon status. No idea what that means. Any explanation? Assuming it’s based on how many purchases one has accumulated?
You should have 30 percent coupon in your account. As far as having better chance to hit on yeezys idk. I been hitting alot more recently.

Good week overall.

Statics for retail - farking finally. Fedex already shows the shipping label created.

Stone Sage foam runners are secured. Onyx slides are already in-hand.

Bonus is both my blue tints and Beluga RF's fit, they are snug but nothing some break-in won't cure.

Time to disappear into the world of GT7 while wifey grills us dinner.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Whys the 700 static worth bout $100 more than the usual 350, construction wise is it more complex or something?

I can understand the power of marketing, and how some shoes are goong for 1-2k in the secondary market due to supply and demand, but those retailed for $200ish (eg fragment jordan travis etc).

This were going for $300 - $380 retail for crissake lol i dont see them using some premium materialcor anything of the sort to warrant that hefty price tag.

Wow. I really won a bodega raffle.
5A40B802-B06E-4328-A4A2-5CA7BFD877A7.jpeg

This were going for $300 - $380 retail for crissake lol i dont see them using some premium materialcor anything of the sort to warrant that hefty price tag.

When an item is expensive, it's perceived to be better quality or higher standard. Yeezy is marketed as a more exclusive brand so obviously they're going to charge as much as they can get away with. So in summary you are paying for the name.

So Yeezy slides are really limited release, who all signed up?.

i think they'd look good with some sweat pants.

So Yeezy slides are really limited release, who all signed up?.

i think they'd look good with some sweat pants.
I signed up for all. Hope I can hit on a pair. My luck hasn’t been great on releases lately.

Back
Top Bottom