• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
StockX seller accepted my bid for QNTM FlashOrange
Can't believe I got them for €124 (total price €143).
Amazing that no one wants these :lol::pimp:

Then there's me, who paid full retail for the Bariums, and then STILL paid retail for the QNTM BSKTBL after seeing what happened with the Bariums. I'm a dummy :lol:

I paid retail for the OGs and thought about paying retail for the FlashOrange, but looking at the QNTM market I decided against it...

Just don't understand the strategy of Adidas with this model. OG cw was super hyped and they simply didn't release it... Then they put out way too similar cw's + plus the price point is too high.

They are right on track to repeat this situation with the BSKT Knits...

Static 700’s are kinda meh. I like how it looks in some pics, some on feets but it feels kinda cheap honestly and the laces are like thin and kinda look weird when you tie it. Sold mine for a decent price.

Took this badly focused pic back in 18.

B0108042-7192-48AA-97D5-27F2507EF0FA.jpeg

B7D25A90-DEC8-4C66-8552-11ED9DFE738E.jpeg

y'all tripping - the 700 v2 has by far the most premium materials of the Yeezy line (save the new boots that are coming out). the leather on my geodes is soft af and the suede is a1. Im so hyped to get the statics for retail after missing out on the first drop bc of the dumb af WEX hype model of dropping a limited color way first and they flooding the market with other colors. also I love the 300 dollar tag bc it keeps little kid reseller away.

y'all tripping - the 700 v2 has by far the most premium materials of the Yeezy line (save the new boots that are coming out). the leather on my geodes is soft af and the suede is a1. Im so hyped to get the statics for retail after missing out on the first drop bc of the dumb af WEX hype model of dropping a limited color way first and they flooding the market with other colors. also I love the 300 dollar tag bc it keeps little kid reseller away.
$300 and rereleasing the OG is the way to go. Post wex adidas/yeezy>>>>

hoping for azael re-release

Premium materials?

Ya’ll in for a shock when you get the statics in. Them joints felt cheap (relatively speaking.) Not saying they gonna fall apart or feel flimsy, Yeezys in general are solid construction wise but there is absolutely no way anyone should describe these with “premium materials”. :lol:

The 500 and 700v2 is the only Yeezys I wear. 500 has the best materials for the price, the 700 materials doesn't justify the price but it's their top of the line so the price is understandable (money grab). The Static is by far the best 700v2, the color palette and blocking is A1. But the laces are annoying and too long.

Premium materials?

Ya’ll in for a shock when you get the statics in. Them joints felt cheap (relatively speaking.) Not saying they gonna fall apart or feel flimsy, Yeezys in general are solid construction wise but there is absolutely no way anyone should describe these with “premium materials”. :lol:

Must’ve been a Made in India pair.

MIC is the only way for a premium Yeezy to be constructed

The 500 and 700v2 is the only Yeezys I wear. 500 has the best materials for the price, the 700 materials doesn't justify the price but it's their top of the line so the price is understandable (money grab). The Static is by far the best 700v2, the color palette and blocking is A1. But the laces are annoying and too long.

If we gonna keep it funky, the only 700 in general that matter matter is the Waverunners. Statics and Azaels a tier below.

Yeah, laces are too long also. Plus the fact they are flimsy and always like crinkly is offputting too.

Premium materials?

You’re right. The base layer feels flimsy. V1s are the best feeling imo

Back
Top Bottom