Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Why not just sell them at a discount? Or do one final drop given the situation?

I understand why they wouldn’t wanna help Ye in any way right now but they could just sell them under “Yeezy.com” or something and ship from their end while having it be “sold” by Ye and split profits under the table.
They're a publicly traded company with a huge spotlight on them right now. Nothing happens under the table. Selling the shoes isn't just about helping Kanye. It would make them look hypocritical. Why drop him then release his designs to profit off of them, put more money in his pockets, and create a opportunity for him to get more publicity? They're not some reseller that could just dump a bunch of inventory before a sneaker dips. I'm not saying you're wrong or they'd never do what you're saying. It would just be incredibly surprising if they did because of how it would make them look.

Or, Ye could just use those trucks he got and pull up at his kids ball practice and start selling those shoes like a true hustler
There's something to this, if Kanye went to the hood and started giving Yeezy's away that would be a huge boost for him branding and public image wise. It would have to be handled properly and probably random though, otherwise the resellers would feast and it would turn into a circus.

My friend was asking me if him and his buddy should get Yeezys rn cause they’ve seen me wearing them. I honestly didn’t know what to tell him.
Wear what you like 🤷🏿‍♂️. At the end of the day they are just shoes. It's not like each pair has antisemitic quotes inscribed on them or the proceeds are funding a Nazi group.

There's something to this, if Kanye went to the hood and started giving Yeezy's away that would be a huge boost for him branding and public image wise. It would have to be handled properly and probably random though, otherwise the resellers would feast and it would turn into a circus.

He need every cent at this point lol

The funniest thing to me right now is all the kids suddenly migrating to New Balance from Yeezys

They all migrating from the Yeezys sub, to the New Balance sub and annoying everyone, talking about "New Balance’s give me total Yeezy 700 vibes, so I’m buying these now”

Over there asking for IDs on basics NB GRs from Tik Tok screenshots. Asking which NBs are the most hype. Them New Balance lifers fed up lmao

Says the dude who hates Asians and constantly bashes them on NT
Yawn. My best friend is Japanese.

You're just another one of these weirdos on here that likes to slander people.

Time to be your own man instead of letting computersputin deceive you

I have yet to buy a pair of NB. Some of the JFG pairs look cool, but not for the price they're asking
I mean, buy you want/like but if you can drop retail or even resell for a pair of Yeezys or Nikes then laying retail for a pair of New Balances shouldn't be a problem. They have the most consistent quality across all models than any major brand. No exaggeration. No hyperbole. No cap.

I mean, buy you want/like but if you can drop retail or even resell for a pair of Yeezys or Nikes then laying retail for a pair of New Balances shouldn't be a problem. They have the most consistent quality across all models than any major brand. No exaggeration. No hyperbole. No cap.
I hear you. But most of my Nike/Jordan stuff I get on discount from the military exchange. We’re talking $150-160 at most and tax free. They don’t carry collabs or QS releases, but I’m fine with GRs. Once in a blue moon I might pay retail for a shoe that I really want. I’ve never ever gone the resell route to obtain a shoe and never will

I hear you. But most of my Nike/Jordan stuff I get on discount from the military exchange. We’re talking $150-160 at most and tax free. They don’t carry collabs or QS releases, but I’m fine with GRs. Once in a blue moon I might pay retail for a shoe that I really want. I’ve never ever gone the resell route to obtain a shoe and never will
If I had a military disco I'd be a monster lol. My older cousin is a vet and his family spent Christmas with us a few years back and we went to the local outlet mall Nike Store back when they consistently stocked heat and reselling wasn't as a big as it is now. I'm talking passing on Foamposite Pro Pearls because there was so much other heat. He allowed the whole fam to use his military discount on top of the holiday promotions they had going which was like 30% of hash wall and clothes. If I wasn't saving for a house at the time I would have went even more nuts. Thank you for your service fam.

If I had a military disco I'd be a monster lol. My older cousin is a vet and his family spent Christmas with us a few years back and we went to the local outlet mall Nike Store back when they consistently stocked heat and reselling wasn't as a big as it is now. I'm talking passing on Foamposite Pro Pearls because there was so much other heat. He allowed the whole fam to use his military discount on top of the holiday promotions they had going which was like 30% of hash wall and clothes. If I wasn't saving for a house at the time I would have went even more nuts. Thank you for your service fam.
My dad was in the military and I have DoD ID, which means I technically could get a military disco, but I just think it’s wrong cause I wasn’t the one who served.

My dad was in the military and I have DoD ID, which means I technically could get a military disco, but I just think it’s wrong cause I wasn’t the one who served.
I respect that. Everyone I know who has served/still serving consider it a benefit of serving their country and never made a big deal about it. And that's everything from people of all ranks from international bases to stateside bases to the Pentagon. They don't consider it stolen valor or anything. But I completely understand the seriousness of it and respect the honor you have for your dad in not using it. Especially in sneakers where people aren't always as principled these days.

crazy how much profit adidas got for selling 350s and 700s. made them for a couple bucks and sold them for 220+. yet people complain about certain nbs being expensive :rofl: :rofl:

crazy how much profit adidas got for selling 350s and 700s. made them for a couple bucks and sold them for 220+. yet people complain about certain nbs being expensive :rofl: :rofl:
That part always weirds me out lol. 225 for 990s is too much. 220 for Yeezy's is a steal🤷🏿‍♂️?

People mentally price in the amount of "atta boys" and "neck breaks" when thinking about the price of a shoe

$230 is a lot for any shoe for the average person. But when people bought Yeezys what came a long at that price point (especially in 2016-2019), was the promise of a bunch of likes, and props for having that pair

To go back to the New Balance thing. Look at the amount of people who would have "NEVER buy those corny dad shoes" even a year or two ago. Now they're willing to pay $220+ for the JFG collab, because it comes with social validation packaged in. Because influencer Tik Tok said "go for it"

Same with $150 Birkenstock Boston slippers, Asics, Crocs. "Atta boys" run the world

the consumer in me says "damn adidas could sell them cheaper" the manufacturing engineer in me see that they expanded production to like 3-4 different countries in the past 3 years pretty quickly and I know that couldnt be cheap. I wonder how much they had to sell to get their investments back and if they reached it yet

Back
Top Bottom