Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Heel slip on the 700's is more about the shape/width of your heel. I went TTS 11 (I wear 11's in most everything, but 12's in V2's), and my toes are right there on the 700's such that any smaller would be cramped on my toes. Yet, even then, I've gotten heel slippage since the beginning. I think part of it is the shape and design of the heel with the bifurcation at the back, and another factor is just how wide your heels are. Mine are pretty skinny.

I remember awhile back there was this big debate about whether resellers (real ones who get lots of pairs) control the resell value of shoes. And it seems now a lot of people are basically saying that due to those Real resellers not being able to get as many pairs because ADC Anti-bot measures, wannabe resellers are bringing resell prices down by undercutting each other. So was there some truth to Resellers controlling the resell value of shoes?

Seems like it.. i mean i we had to compare the two different scenarios..resellers getting all the shoes vs "avg joes" ... what do i know tho lol

Yes. Especially with stockx and goat, the average joes that are reselling are trying to compete with each other to sell whatever they got from a drop ASAP. Big time resellers are firm on their prices and are willing to wait to get rid of their stuff.

$375 powerphase gang let's do this

I wonder if anyone else noticed this, but Kanye had to have used capsule corp as inspiration... Cmon son Calabasas California = CC = Capsule Corp!!! Kim was probably "watching anime" like she said in her tweet :lol::lol::lol: and was like "Hey babe trunks is wearing this cute *** crop top jacket. Lets copy the logo!" :rofl: Toriyama finna slap that lawsuit for stealing his idea.
Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 1.51.02 AM.png

Heel slip on the 700's is more about the shape/width of your heel. I went TTS 11 (I wear 11's in most everything, but 12's in V2's), and my toes are right there on the 700's such that any smaller would be cramped on my toes. Yet, even then, I've gotten heel slippage since the beginning. I think part of it is the shape and design of the heel with the bifurcation at the back, and another factor is just how wide your heels are. Mine are pretty skinny.

"Bifurcation." Had to like this post for the simple fact you used a word I wouldn't expect to see on here

I'm bored AF don't mind me. Just saw the szn 5 bomber and it reminded me of the Capsule Corp logo from Dragon Ball.
lol nah i was legit curious. i didnt see u mentioned DB. would be dope if they took inspo from an anime.

Man Creams looking dope here...need to wear mine more.

Man, if every limited release dropped like YS, I would never take an L. They cancel bot orders until they quit ordering. Gives us manuals a chance :lol:
But they also cancel single orders too sometimes from what NTers claim on this thread. I haven't gotten anything cancelled from them tho. YS is bae.

These are really comfy, contemplating on buying a second pair

Attachments

• FF824046-561C-406E-9EDA-8F85076AA9ED.jpeg
    FF824046-561C-406E-9EDA-8F85076AA9ED.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 35
Just want throw this out there that YS hasn't updated me on anything. Money was cleared on my account for over two weeks.

I called my bank to file a claim. These dudes are the worst

Back
Top Bottom