Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
My girl stepped on the suede during dinner and left a dirt mark but luckily I was able to wipe it off with a napkin.
A6D5C0F0-D03F-4D1F-87F7-B136B30153BA.jpeg
Man I can’t wait to have these on feet

"Bifurcation." Had to like this post for the simple fact you used a word I wouldn't expect to see on here

Haha. We all make mistakes, but a lot of people don't seem to know the difference between there, their, and they're. Your and you're. Too and to etc. lol. I can only image the minds blown on "bifurcation". :lol:

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Last edited:
Missed on my size all drop day so at the very last restock I grabbed a random size 5 just for the hell of it. Figured I could at least resell or trade or something. Then it comes in and it looks so good that I think my wife would love them so I buy her size 6 resale. So much for making a buck :lol: but they look :pimp:

tr1ddr4.jpg

995D9652-2FBB-435E-A5D4-8446D9B24A84.jpeg

Butters are really a joke and waste of a release |l
Strange how different stroke for different follks.

I thought exactly what you said until i saw this photo.

In this photo for the first time i saw the heel tab and laces appear to be almost ‘barely volt’ and thoght these could be worth a cop.

Need more pics.

When is this alleged EU release happening? As of today there hasn't been any word of this happening in the UK so where are y'all getting this information from?

When is this alleged EU release happening? As of today there hasn't been any word of this happening in the UK so where are y'all getting this information from?
Its been said by YM and others YZYLab ect that there would be a EU drop later in the year

Back
Top Bottom