Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think the days are over for skyrocketing Yeezy resell prices . I'm still sitting on a pair of Zebras and the value hasn't really gone up much since release (if at all). Adidas has saturated the market with too many colorways and models at this point for resell to be crazy anymore.
Nothing lasts forever

When stuff is massed produced resale always goes down..that’s why collabs are always high in resell cuz it’s a one off , and way more exclusive...but everyone knows that

OG 700s aren’t going up lol they’ll be close to retail after the drop. As for the zebras those will go up eventually but not too much. Still want a pair

I think the days are over for skyrocketing Yeezy resell prices . I'm still sitting on a pair of Zebras and the value hasn't really gone up much since release (if at all). Adidas has saturated the market with too many colorways and models at this point for resell to be crazy anymore.

Probably same thing for human race. Aside from the first color ways to drop, everything else is not bad in price and hasn’t gone up at all

I’ve worn my 700’s four days in row. Can’t remember doing that with a sneaker in a long time. Love them more each time I wear them.

Just gotta get Ye to drop these now.

944AD794-DAEB-4BB0-A043-CBEFBAAD46C9.jpeg

Was looking at prices on StockX for the black/colored stripes (copper/white/red/green) and :wow::wow::wow:

giphy.gif

The funny thing is you actually think you're right

you must be new to this
They will not go back up to 700+ there is another drop coming and while it’s still a limited Yeezy, the 350s just had more demand. Maybe in 2 years they’ll be at 600 lol

Was TD resale in 2015-2016 ever as low as 700 resale is now? I honestly don’t recall TDs going for $150-$200 over retail within a year of release but I could be wrong.

Was looking at prices on StockX for the black/colored stripes (copper/white/red/green) and :wow::wow::wow:

Red stripes especially. Cheapest on stockx is sz8 for $950

I still have DS Oreo and green stripes. Wear my beluga 2.0 and Creams all the time, not sure I need other colors.

TD's were the second adidas yeezys to drop, resell value was high from the jump and only soared higher. Even the "restock rumors" didn't know price down.

Back
Top Bottom