Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’ve cooled off from yesterday, naturally being heated that people who ordered yesterday are already getting shipping before some preorders.

I do want to check out this shoe in person, I’ll have no choice but to play the waiting game. I think people got spoiled because 700 preorders shipped well before a actual release. I really hope there is some sort of compensation for waiting so long.

I’ve cooled off from yesterday, naturally being heated that people who ordered yesterday are already getting shipping before some preorders.

I do want to check out this shoe in person, I’ll have no choice but to play the waiting game. I think people got spoiled because 700 preorders shipped well before a actual release. I really hope there is some sort of compensation for waiting so long.
Still most peoples 700 preorders were delayed longer than your blush preorder. We all know by now that YS don’t give a single F about it.

Rocked them today

B378C19E-428B-4DA8-8782-BD631BB7E77A.jpeg

Attachments

• C5CBFD01-AEA0-4304-806A-45FDB2FDB002.jpeg
    C5CBFD01-AEA0-4304-806A-45FDB2FDB002.jpeg
    208.4 KB · Views: 2
My Ys order hasnt been picked up but said its shipping in calabasas. I thought it was coming from NJ?

Yeah, mine hasn't moved either. They don't ship on the weekend. They probably processed our pre-orders and set them aside to ship all of them out together. Mine also is coming from Calabasas, unlike my 700s that came from NJ.

Any Canadians get their YS shipping? Ridiculous we're still waiting when global release got theirs already

ADC shipped :nthat:
Crazy that YS pre orders still aint shipped! That’s hella foul..
For those that copped yesterday, and still waiting on ys pre order.. i’d charge back asap and say it was a fraud from ys :smh:...

Yeah, mine hasn't moved either. They don't ship on the weekend. They probably processed our pre-orders and set them aside to ship all of them out together. Mine also is coming from Calabasas, unlike my 700s that came from NJ.

Mine is coming from Calabasas too.

Still waiting on 1 of my pre-orders to ship. YS is terrible.

I’m half expecting YS to ship my order from yesterday before they ship my preorder pair.

I want MYs more than these since I want to wear those but didn’t want to pay for that overpriced bundle. I’m not in much of a hurry to wear seeing as I’m trading or selling both pairs anyways. I feel bad for those people who preordered, waiting for a pair to wear though.

Can't claim fraud when they haven't broken their side of the agreement. People pre-ordered shoes & they'll still get them. They never said people were guaranteed pairs ahead of release date.

Is it annoying? Yes. Worth a chargeback? Hell no.

If they don’t ship preordered pairs in April, technically they’ve not kept their side of the agreement.

Also, if they ship out pairs from yesterday before the preordered pairs, I’m sure a lot of people are going to file a chargeback since that’s honestly kinda s***ty of YS.

I think everybody that is mad should go file a chargeback and never purchase from YS again, or at least barred from copping from YS. If it wasn't for YS, a lot of you would still be yeezy-less. Its literally people's BEST shot at getting yeezys

I had to file with my bank, and in this instance YS had actually cancelled my order. The refund never triggered and they never responded to my requests to resolve it.

If they don’t ship preordered pairs in April, technically they’ve not kept their side of the agreement.

Also, if they ship out pairs from yesterday before the preordered pairs, I’m sure a lot of people are going to file a chargeback since that’s honestly kinda s***ty of YS.

It's still April though. Considering a lot of pre-orders have already shipped, I'd say there's a pretty good chance the rest of them will as well before end of the month. And yes it's annoying but seems very petty to file a chargeback because of it. If people actually want the shoes, there's no reason to chargeback. YS never told anyone they'd have pairs early. If someone made that assumption it's on them. And most likely they're a wannabe reseller who thought they could flip their early pair for more. I have zero sympathy.

The only reason to do the pre-order is for the peace of mind that comes from not needing to scramble for a pair on release day.

I agree but I think yall should just stop buying Yeezys all together. But since we're on the topic. I got confirmed email but no charge yet so.. IDK

It's still April though. Considering a lot of pre-orders have already shipped, I'd say there's a pretty good chance the rest of them will as well before end of the month. And yes it's annoying but seems very petty to file a chargeback because of it. If people actually want the shoes, there's no reason to chargeback. YS never told anyone they'd have pairs early. If someone made that assumption it's on them. And most likely they're a wannabe reseller who thought they could flip their early pair for more. I have zero sympathy.

The only reason to do the pre-order is for the peace of mind that comes from not needing to scramble for a pair on release day.

Correct me if I’m wrong weren’t people initially mad about preorders because the bundles were supposed to ship in March? I definitely think it’s reasonable that those people file a chargeback.

Correct me if I’m wrong weren’t people initially mad about preorders because the bundles were supposed to ship in March? I definitely think it’s reasonable that those people file a chargeback.

Those aren't the pre-orders we were talking about currently though, at least I wasn't. I was referring to people threatening chargebacks on the Blush pre-orders that ship in April.

Those aren't the pre-orders we were talking about currently though, at least I wasn't. I was referring to people threatening chargebacks on the Blush pre-orders that ship in April.
Yeah. I’m not even considerig charging back. If may 1 hits (my bday) and I don’t have shipping, I’ll be heat.

Back
Top Bottom