Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm regretting closing the tab when I added my size to cart on ADC but I just have so many tan suede shoes already! Haha

Got shipment notification yesterday for the 500s from YS pre-order. I got ADC shipment notification today.

ADC will be here Wednesday, and YS will be here Thursday. ADC was $2.80 cheaper for me, and will get here a day earlier.

Both size 10.

Straight to feet they will go.

Still waiting on my YS pre-order size 11.5... no shipping email and nothing showing up on UPS account.....YS must have kids running they site.

I wonder if YS are intentionally holding back SMY preorders for the rumored May worldwide release...

Similar to how they just released the Blush colorway

Last edited:
Y'all probably seen enough of the 700s, but here they are again. Great for spring/summer.

IMG_20180415_190056.jpg

Some funny sneaker ****: went to RSVP gallery Chicago to enter the 500 and VM raffle. Saw some kid there with his mommy: mommy bought little kiddy a $200 shirt, just so little boy could get extra raffle tickets. Come back the next day to pick up the 500s and see the mom (no kid) there to pickup a VM win for her little baby boy - there are the people we lose raffles to :lol:

On a side note: got my shipping info for super moon yellow bundle earlier today.

Some funny sneaker ****: went to RSVP gallery Chicago to enter the 500 and VM raffle. Saw some kid there with his mommy: mommy bought little kiddy a $200 shirt, just so little boy could get extra raffle tickets. Come back the next day to pick up the 500s and see the mom (no kid) there to pickup a VM win for her little baby boy - there are the people we lose raffles to :lol:

On a side note: got my shipping info for super moon yellow bundle earlier today.
So just a mom who loves her son

Back
Top Bottom