Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
just got my preorder shipment confirm. and also the one from ADC this past Saturday. Guess YeezySupply came through lol.

Could try winning an overseas raffle that ships international when they release globally
Am I only the one who feels like this isn't happening? Who knows tho... I think it'll just be on adidas sites if they do it international because if it was also boutiques then the US ones would get it too.

Some funny sneaker ****: went to RSVP gallery Chicago to enter the 500 and VM raffle. Saw some kid there with his mommy: mommy bought little kiddy a $200 shirt, just so little boy could get extra raffle tickets. Come back the next day to pick up the 500s and see the mom (no kid) there to pickup a VM win for her little baby boy - there are the people we lose raffles to :lol:

you sound salty

Y'all probably seen enough of the 700s, but here they are again. Great for spring/summer.

IMG_20180415_190056.jpg
Never see enough 700s :smokin:smokin ...can’t wait to unds mine

Am I only the one who feels like this isn't happening? Who knows tho... I think it'll just be on adidas sites if they do it international because if it was also boutiques then the US ones would get it too.
I feel like EU + Boutiques + ADC + YS could happen but who knows. Definitely count me in for more OG Waves

10.5 preorder shipped

Copped a 10 at local adidas store, they were stacked with pairs that confrimed people didnt pick up

I feel like EU + Boutiques + ADC + YS could happen but who knows. Definitely count me in for more OG Waves
Idk I take everything that comes out of YM as a grain of salt... The last release was supposedly supposed to be the global release, but we know how that played out. I think if anything, it would be a better idea for them to keep the hype up and just release another colorway rather than selling more pairs of OGs. Nike does a good job with that when it comes to selling stuff in europe only. Making the Kobe 9 HTM lows helped them so much when it came to selling the multicolor low IDs.

:lol: Those guys saw what resale was going for and said, "**** it, it ain't worth the trip to pick them up"
Srsly
I mean at least in my city but otherwise theres still a little money to be made if you ship out

Either way guys were preselling with the tagline “ill only go pick it up for you for $50 over retail”

That CW is fire. I'm 100% on board with the 700 silhouette. Having got them in hand (and on foot) really put it over the edge for me. Not quite as squishy as the 350 V2 but support and lockdown are really on point and you can feel the boost where it counts like in the heel. Also agree that there is a lot of room for interesting color blocking

Looking forward to grabbing a pair of 500s when the resell dies.

When the resell dies? Resell is dead as we speak
Probably means when ADC and YS pairs come in. Joints is gonna be $20 over retail once those pairs get shipped LOL.

I wonder if adidas stores will put them on shelves if a lot of resellers end up returning them because they bricked.

Shut up yo. Don’t loop me in with that bs. I preordered to wear. Happy I didn’t have to stress yesterday but I’m just waiting for a ship email.

THIS!!!

And what hassle? You could of copped off both Yeezy Supply & for once... Adidas.com with ease.

People posting pairs & on foot pics of pairs they copped over the weekend while I’m still waiting for a shoe I paid for 2 months ago.

That’s bull****!!!

Yeah still no movement on my pre-order 500s...

Will be worth it if YS some how gives the pre-order people early access to the next 350 release. At this point i could have just waited tried to cop off ADC and saved myself some money considering YS is $20 shipping and ADC is cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom