Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Guys still hating on each others pants in 2018 lol. NT never changes.
20180508_085958.jpg
Really it's just the brown polo that's kinda giving you the thumbs down lol. Jeans look good with them but damn bro throw that shirt in the trash unless it's a work shirt?

Really it's just the brown polo that's kinda giving you the thumbs down lol. Jeans look good with them but damn bro throw that shirt in the trash unless it's a work shirt?

Haha I mean, they right I do kinda have the dadcore body so this thread making me lol. It's a lacoste from mid 2000s the brown surprisingly pops w the light acid wash jeams. The green gator on there just has a retro vibe that works w the shoes IMO.

My job changed used to wear a suit everyday but now Im wearing more comfy clothes & getting paid just the same so enjoying pulling out sneakers & polos I literally wore in high school. Got a stack of like 8 other ones you guys wudnt approve of lolol

its work clothes man. My job is relaxed business casual as they call it. I wear khakis clarks and a button down / polo shirt every day. I have had some work shirts for 10 years. I honestly don't care about work clothes. Im at a desk a lot of the day and we have people here wearing jeans to work that are older then me. When i have meetings/presentations i dress nicer

Its always funny though when i run into some one out side of work and they look at my sideways because im in sweat shorts an elongated T some crew socks yeezys with a supreme hat on looking like a complete F-boy with 0 dambs.

Imagine $200 sneakers being “way too expensive” in the year 2018.

That’s like standard pricing now, brodie. Maybe you need to step outside of S&T more. :lol:

Gotta look up s&t..

But to the sentiment of what u said... hell no. Not to brag but after a decade of being out of shoes, I only been back in game for about 2 years and already close to 25 pairs and it was around $3,200. Feel dumb for spending that much A and the few pairs that were over $200 made me CRINGE when I pulled trigger. 500s, Win Like 82s, Cement IIIs, Katrinas & the Cap & Gown XIs on the way.

its work clothes man. My job is relaxed business casual as they call it. I wear khakis clarks and a button down / polo shirt every day. I have had some work shirts for 10 years. I honestly don't care about work clothes. Im at a desk a lot of the day and we have people here wearing jeans to work that are older then me. When i have meetings/presentations i dress nicer

Its always funny though when i run into some one out side of work and they look at my sideways because im in sweat shorts an elongated T some crew socks yeezys with a supreme hat on looking like a complete F-boy with 0 dambs.

You get it bro. I used to be client facing but now thats not my main focus so now I slap weird outfits together every couple days with dope kicks almost as a social experiment like Kanye doing lol.

Mans got on the No VC NBA 2K18 myPlayer starter pack.

Not even hating on fit though, simple and clean. It’s not everybody’s taste but it ain’t a bad look at all.

I’ll be rocking my 500 with some wild and colorful/baggy ****.

Back
Top Bottom