Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol catch gramps up here. No VC means what?

Still trying to figure out what dude meant by S&T too. In context of him considering Yeezys not expensive kicks..

Nah son. You buy several $200+ shoes you need to be spending a little bit more on your clothes. Can’t be buying Yeezys and **** and be rocking the same Paco Jeans and old shrunk polos you wore in high school over a decade ago :lol:

I wear yeezys and a $10 shirt from Uniqlo. Does that make me a bum?

Helll no bruh!!! Uniqlo is a top 3 spot for me.

I don't have one local right now but the "Men U" crewneck is overrated. I ordered one cuz I liked the boxy cut but the material is rough as hell. Stick with the Supima Line if you like their shirts.

I wear yeezys and a $10 shirt from Uniqlo. Does that make me a bum?

Absolutely not. Just about all I rock casually with my shoes are plain tees like that. There’s a big difference between rocking fresh new tees like that and wearing your shrunk shirts from high school over a decade ago.

Dudes in here talking about “let this man wear what he wants”.....a real friend would help this man out.

take a scissor to your jeans and throw some bleach on your polo and you're gucci maynee

dress with confidence!

IMG_20180510_124625.jpg

first time wear
jawnz cozy asf

Last edited:
This dude in my office who looks like Winston from Ghostbusters rocks all these early 90s polos from back in day... dude's swagger is so lit.

I dont really thrift or anything like that but his outfits inspired me to try to revive my lacostes.

The typical sneakerhead fit is hoodie, tee, skinny jeans/joggers. Works well with 90% of kicks but not with 500's. Hence the reason many have buyer's remorse looking down at their feet. Imo black trousers/grey sweats/light stonewash denim with a wider leg opening work best.

Y'all do know how much these delivery drivers (UPS/FEDEX/UPS) make right? Lol

Oops**for clarity, my response comment was no way a put down for that occupation. I have no idea but thought it was pretty good.

College Drop Out - kanye reference not implying that about whoever work there

Back
Top Bottom