Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m not a fan of the SW’s, but if we’re talking market value as of right now, if somebody offered a straight up trade, take it!

That being said, I think the OG waves will eventually be in the 700 range. If and when that happens, I’ll give up my extras.
Unless they rerelease, or as it sounds, “worldwide” meaning a U.K. drop

93648F5F-6314-402A-9DF7-86DDB2FFC126.jpeg

For today... they feel really good but I’m not doing much walking lol

Aren't the OG 700s supposed to rerelease this month in Europe? :nerd:

Also, if the v2 700s release in fall, does that mean no more v1 700s? :nerd:
havent seen any upcoming colorways

Aren't the OG 700s supposed to rerelease this month in Europe? :nerd:

Also, if the v2 700s release in fall, does that mean no more v1 700s? :nerd:
havent seen any upcoming colorways

yeah that's what I don't understand. We get 1 version of the 700 V1 and it's over now? I like the V1's better tbh. The stripe area looks more pleasing.

So I finally sold my very lightly used Triple Black Yeezy 750s last week on eBay, for a steal of a price after having them listed for over a year, buyer received them yesterday & is trying to claim fake in order to get a refund, dude could send back anything in that package & then what? I’ve heard too many horror stories with eBay, PayPal chargebacks & I’ve never ever had an issue as a buyer, but as a seller this sucks. :smh:

So I finally sold my very lightly used Triple Black Yeezy 750s last week on eBay, for a steal of a price after having them listed for over a year, buyer received them yesterday & is trying to claim fake in order to get a refund, dude could send back anything in that package & then what? I’ve heard too many horror stories with eBay, PayPal chargebacks & I’ve never ever had an issue as a buyer, but as a seller this sucks. :smh:

Seller's nightmare.

I got hit with a chargeback once on eBay. I will never sell anything on there again. You could’ve sold your worn shoes on Goat. Good luck and I hope you get your shoes back.

Sorry to hear that. I don’t sale on ebay anymore. If I have used shoes I just sale on GOAT.

Sorry to hear that. I don’t sale on ebay anymore. If I have used shoes I just sale on GOAT.
Thanks man. I’m hip, I was just approved as a seller on GOAT, but dude purchased in the middle of the night, before I could take the eBay listing down. Now I’m trying to get rid of my Nike Air Yeezy collection, but I’m mad apprehensive now, soooo many scammers out here.

I got hit with a chargeback once on eBay. I will never sell anything on there again. You could’ve sold your worn shoes on Goat. Good luck and I hope you get your shoes back.
Yeah, I was waiting to be approved. I’ve honestly never really used that app for any transactions, but I’ve never really attempted to flip my used shoes, I’ve used StockX for my deadstock pairs a bunch tho.

if you want to sell your Nike yeezys, negotiate with a consignment store or sell them on goat. You could also sell to a reputable Instagram reseller and they will cash you out. I guess goat is the way to go for top dollar.

if you want to sell your Nike yeezys, negotiate with a consignment store or sell them on goat. You could also sell to a reputable Instagram reseller and they will cash you out. I guess goat is the way to go for top dollar.
Yeah, I think I’m going to list them all on my GOAT account.

Back
Top Bottom