Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
any1 still have no shipping on the february pre order blushes? i havent gotten a cancel email so wth..

I don’t think they’re coming man. I could be wrong but it’s not looking good. I got a shipping email from YS and then a “voided shipment” email a week after that. At that point I got in contact with my bank and filed a claim. If I were you I would start that process now.

I didn’t get my pre order blushes until mid to late April, I thought I was the last person to get them the way everyone in this thread was showing off the shipping confirmations, lol

I’ve sold off all my 350 V2s except my Breds. I feel like all these different colorways really killed my overall interest in the model. They really ran it into the ground and i consider them in the same realm as a Ultra Boost

Dudes still haven't gotten blushes from the pre-order? Yeah I would go ahead and move on, moon yellows are about to release.

cool story, got any more?

oh-snap.gif

Aren't the OG 700s supposed to rerelease this month in Europe? :nerd:

Also, if the v2 700s release in fall, does that mean no more v1 700s? :nerd:
havent seen any upcoming colorways
I hope those Kiwis release and them Ill be good. Waves and Kiwis in my collection is all I need from 700 V1's.

YS customer service is either decent when it comes to releases or just plain ridiculous. Many releases I cop from YS and get the shoes in 3 days ( I'm in Cali). They switch it up for the blushes and ship from NJ and takes longer. Some people haven't even gotten their pairs from the pre-order. SMH. I ordered some Season 6 Slides for me and my girl and added that 3 pack of socks the heck of it......that was almost a month ago. I got purchase confirmation but no shipping. Emailed them twice about not getting shipping and of course never heard back. Not even a hyped Yeezy or a pre-order and they still dont ship in a reasonable time. Feels like ASSC.

I’ve sold off all my 350 V2s except my Breds. I feel like all these different colorways really killed my overall interest in the model. They really ran it into the ground and i consider them in the same realm as a Ultra Boost

I’ll cop those Breds off you for $100 since you hate them so much

I’ll cop those Breds off you for $100 since you hate them so much

I don’t hate the model, i just didn’t feel the need to have so many colorways of the V2. The Breds are my favorite and are the most versatile colorway IMO. I’ve worn them much more than the other colorways i had.

YS customer service is either decent when it comes to releases or just plain ridiculous. Many releases I cop from YS and get the shoes in 3 days ( I'm in Cali). They switch it up for the blushes and ship from NJ and takes longer. Some people haven't even gotten their pairs from the pre-order. SMH. I ordered some Season 6 Slides for me and my girl and added that 3 pack of socks the heck of it......that was almost a month ago. I got purchase confirmation but no shipping. Emailed them twice about not getting shipping and of course never heard back. Not even a hyped Yeezy or a pre-order and they still dont ship in a reasonable time. Feels like ASSC.

Majority of Blush shipments I saw, mine included, came from CA.

Majority of Blush shipments I saw, mine included, came from CA.
You right, I think I was thinking about the OG Wave Runners. My blushes came pretty fast now that I think about it. Fast in the sense that they came a few days after they shipped.

Back
Top Bottom