Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What are y’all wearing with the 500s. I’ve seen mostly photos of shorts, some look bulkier than others (unsure of sizing).

Packing for my trip to Austin this weekend (any suggestions?) and took out my Blushes.... they are bad *** IMO. Just nice materials, clunky but cool looking. Not sure I want to un-DS this weekend though, because I don't know what Austin nightlife is like (packed bars/clubs?)

Moons in from YS

AE1B4CDE-66BE-4F51-8150-6A7B72D07B83.jpeg
I’m tempted to buy them even though I already own the Blushes

Packing for my trip to Austin this weekend (any suggestions?) and took out my Blushes.... they are bad *** IMO. Just nice materials, clunky but cool looking. Not sure I want to un-DS this weekend though, because I don't know what Austin nightlife is like (packed bars/clubs?)
rainey st and sixth st. I was there last year but it was during Austin City Limits so it was packed.

I stayed away from 500's because they looked so bulky. And not in a chunky sneaker type of way...

I copped the SMY’s. Saw them on this fly chick in my complex last week and made the move. Of course they didn’t look bulky in her size but this 10.5..

I wear a lot of sweat shorts with them. I don’t like how they look with jeans but that’s just me. Oh and sizing is TTS. Same size as my 350’s and 700’s.

I went TTS so that’s clean. I haven’t seen a clean on foot in jeans yet. Sweat shorts was my move as well. Need a thicker material tho.

rainey st and sixth st. I was there last year but it was during Austin City Limits so it was packed.
As an Austinite, I’d recco being careful undsing those kicks in either of the areas mentioned (lots of spilled drinks and sticky floors as both spots are very touristy - lots of very drunk people) also a lot of the best bars (check out East 6th) have big patios perfect for drinking but bad for keeping shoes clean . But good to wear if your checking out some of the good eating spots - also it’s going to be pretty hot so cure your hangover at Barton Springs or deep eddy (cold cold water) which are amazing in the summer

That restock was for employees only. Anyone else who tried to purchase for charged and automatically refunded
What I’m wondering though is it might have been an error by IT or whoever updates the adidas site because if it truly was for employees and friends and family of adidas , then wouldn’t they have released those restocks in the adidas employee stores , or from what I’ve heard the adidas employee website ( I have heard from adidas employees in some stores that the employees have their own site)

Back
Top Bottom