• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
69180DA8-C8E3-4274-8E68-F0488A91989A.jpeg

won the chance to TRY and give my money away :nerd: wish me luck

You won the chance to line up? :rofl:

I am confused. They would cancel my order because I called to ask when it would ship?
It has happened to others. I know that seems weird and wrong, but there's really no good in having some random person touch your order and potentially mess it up if you already have the order confirmation anyhow. Just let it play it's course.

YS- $20 shipping regardless of order
YS- Have never shipped out my blush 500s preorder from February despite taking my $200. Contacted them to resolve the issue for months and never heard back. Had to file a chargeback with my bank which was a pain in the ***. They essentially stole from me with no attempt to rectify the situation.

ADC- Free shipping. Never had a problem with them regarding customer service.

I'm aware of some advantages YS brings to the table, but for the reasons noted above, I still choose ADC.

YS charged me $320 for Waverunners in March, have received no response from Customer Service. And filed a dispute with my bank and bank has received no response. Never ordering from YS again unless I really feel like I have no chance on ADC.

Not sure if demand wasn't there, but was able to score an Adidas App reservation (first time since Creams on Confirmed) for Utility Black 500s.

same pic as last time in the same spot as well .. W came up instantly actually lol probably nobody going for these

whatever happen to Gallio??

seems like after he stopped posting in here, Barney's quit doing yeezy raffles????

whatever happen to Gallio??

seems like after he stopped posting in here, Barney's quit doing yeezy raffles????
The last few since I think the zebras have all been on Barney’s website fcfS
Can’t remember there last raffle

I was at work during the YS Butter drop last weekend. How did the drop go? Did it open up at 9 on the dot or was it a few minutes early or late? Any crashes? Did you guys do multiple browsers? Just wondering how I should prep for this weekend.
I got in probably like 2 seconds before. That might've helped me catch a 12.5 tbh.

Back
Top Bottom