Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nah. Utility Black is a must. I only have the blush but I really love the silhouette

I think having a Blush pair and a UB pair will have me set for 500's. Don't think SMY's and Salts are really different enough from Blushes for me to bother ever getting them. Meh, I guess Salts are somewhat different, but the last thing I want is a bright white colorway to accentuate how big these things are.

SMY > Blush.

The Blush and UB cws look like lowtop combat boots. Im only basing this on the glaring similarities between the 500s and Boots. The SMY doesnt have that vibe at all, IMO

yeezy-season-6-desert-rat-boot-graphite-002.jpg

317455_08.jpg.jpeg

yeezy-season-6-desert-rat-boot-graphite-001.jpg

yeezy-500-black-release-info-1.jpg

Anyone else hate that you can see the square size tag on the side of the 350’s? It’s especially prevelant on the Butter’s and it annoys me looking down and seeing it

Looks like those that want the UB 500’s should be able to cop with ease. Hence why carts are going for $50 or less.

Resellers out of luck again! Yes!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It’s been posted a little over 59,000 pairs on adi.com

Not a fan of the 500 but these being a dark gray vs all black will pull me in. I just hate all black sneakers. Should be a good fall/winter sneaker.

I’ve had both the blushes and SMY and moved them shortly after buying. Would say UB>Blush>SMY

With 60k pairs on ADC, you can sleep in until 9am pst and get a pair of 500s UB before the clock hits 9:30.

Looks like those that want the UB 500’s should be able to cop with ease. Hence why carts are going for $50 or less.

Resellers out of luck again! Yes!!!!!!!

I appreciate his info, but my lord I could only make it through half the video. His delivery is nails on a chalkboard.

That being said, think this will be a one-and-done day for me.

I'm surprised that the Butter Sz 10.5 fits me. Looks really nice in person. Going to see if anyone is willing to trade for a Sz 11 or 11.5 but if I can't find any, I'll just keep it. Perfect fit for me.

I'm surprised that the Butter Sz 10.5 fits me. Looks really nice in person. Going to see if anyone is willing to trade for a Sz 11 or 11.5 but if I can't find any, I'll just keep it. Perfect fit for me.

If you plan on wearing them long term, then keep the 10.5. I've been wearing my zebras for a year and they're nowhere near as tight as they were the first time I put them on.

Back
Top Bottom