Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
500's and 700's are total dad shoes to me. I just don't understand the hype. In fact, the first time I saw 700's, I thought they were from Payless.

Every other comment is how the 350 is done- I feel with slight modification, the v3 will be absolutely fire. Personally, I still love the v2 and would love to see more monochromatic color ways.
I used to think 700s were hideous. Now I’m completely onboard w my man getting a pair. 500s I HATED when blushes came out. Held UB in hand recently and it won me over. The more you see them the more they grow on you... kinda like naked hairless cats and squished pug faces. :lol:

Honestly it just depends on how much Adidas sticks with him. He's created a legacy already...if Adidas keeps the machine behind him pumping then it will last. If they doubt and start to waver and begin taking actions showing theyre worried the hype is dying, then it won't.

Ye or no Ye, if the product he has name attached to is good, it will stay relevant.
I think his shoes (some at least) may stick around. I mean it's been almost a decade since the Nike Yeezy1 and if someone pulls that out today heads will turn for sure.

If people really think Yeezys will be relevant 10 years from now, wouldn't everyone be stockpiling them to sell much later in the future for that big payday instead of reselling on StockX the week after they release

You do realize the Air Yeezy came out in 2009 right? One could argue pretty easily that Yeezys HAVE been relevant for (nearly) a decade.

Who’s waiting on that 700 restock, I needa couple more :pimp:

09C83ED6-3898-4CE4-9E48-A7CF373C0993.jpeg
Why? You haven’t worn one pair yet.

No rapper's clothing/footwear line has ever stood the test of time. Nobody's wearing Rocawear, S. Carters, Sean John, Vokal, Rich Yung etc. in 2018. Kanye's brand, while its lasted longer than most, won't be relevant a decade from now. Y'all are brainwashed if you think otherwise
Disagree. The Yeezy line, primarily footwear, is a little different than those brands you mentioned as it is more of a high fashion/luxury line with mainstream appeal, taste, and versatility. All the other brands were more one dimensional, only appealing to a small segment of the population, nor did any of them develop any excitement or hype at any point.
Yeezy sneakers may not always have the same level of hype, but I do think that they are much more tasteful, and stylish than anything the other brands have ever released and will endure much longer.

The initial colorway of the S. Carters sold out. It's not necessarily a one to one comparison, but what I was trying to say is that a rapper's shoe will never have the same legacy and longevity as shoes backed by the greatest basketball player of all time.

If people really think Yeezys will be relevant 10 years from now, wouldn't everyone be stockpiling them to sell much later in the future for that big payday instead of reselling on StockX the week after they release
Nike Yeezys are still relevant now. I know for a fact there will be kids 10 years from now buying the colorways they couldn’t afford at the time (Turtle Dove).

Back
Top Bottom