Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This. I have been buying kicks longer than most members in here been alive and i would advise you to move on if you dont get a shoe. There will always be that "next' shoe.
Nike Yeezy's and most Adidas Yeezy's all happened once.

Nike Yeezy's and most Adidas Yeezy's all happened once.
Yes they did. And many other shoes have released since then. If you are a "collector" or just need to have a shoe, by all means go ahead and pay resell. I was just imparting knowledge i have gained in the past 20yrs as an older head is all.

42c at the moment, joints in fire literally up the road, but I’m only being facetios...

I'm debating on selling my Breds (size 10) that I've been worn 3 times. 9+/10. What would be a reasonable price to sell at? StockX for size 10 has been around $790 as of late for DS (I assume). Used on Goat is $550-$700. I would say my used pair would be the best shape out of the used size 10 shoes I see listed. Goat has new size 10 for $820.

So what’s the true going rate for used size 10 Breds and not asking price? PADS condition.

Well I finally did it.. I'e been watching the prices all day and they did nothing but climb and climb. I knew I should be jumped at it when it was 365. After striking out 4 times I had to pay resell:smh:. I kept telling myself after I get one yeezy I'm done with kicks I can' stare at that dam spinig wheel anymore. After this all I want are those parley nmds and I'm out lol

Well I finally did it.. I'e been watching the prices all day and they did nothing but climb and climb. I knew I should be jumped at it when it was 365. After striking out 4 times I had to pay resell:smh:. I kept telling myself after I get one yeezy I'm done with kicks I can' stare at that dam spinig wheel anymore. After this all I want are those parley nmds and I'm out lol

nice man..enjoy them!

What you buy?

Super weird but I ordered the blue tints from ADC EU on drop day. I got in like 5 minutes after they went live. I got a shipping mail and they were added to our local post app too on 12/29. They haven’t moved from ”shipping info created” since 12/29 but a few hours ago I got a mail from ADC saying they were delivered. Has anyone else experienced this? Too bad that Adidas CS don’t open until monday. It must be some kind of mistake with my tracking. Don’t really care that much so I’ll just ask for a refund but still, super weird.

I need someone to please tell me how to go about securing a pair of yeezys on RD for retail. Do you have to have a connect? Camp? Use bots? Or did y’all just get lucky in a lottery?

Every time I go for a pair I strike out.

I need someone to please tell me how to go about securing a pair of yeezys on RD for retail. Do you have to have a connect? Camp? Use bots? Or did y’all just get lucky in a lottery?

footapps, confirmed app, and YS. it's a lot to keep up with but also follow the thread close to release day(s)

Raffles are garbage, I entered 70 raffles between two releases and didn't win one, take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom