Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just got my YS pair in the mail. It shipped out of NJ and the shipping box says its from "John Varvatos C/O Bergen", thought that was kind of interesting. Anyway, thank god I went TTS....I dont know how people say these run small, the toe box seems to have plenty of room it felt roomy and wide to me.

Size 14 wave boi szn

F5F944D6-CB07-4C4B-8C63-32D2F6199CFE.jpeg

Time to unsubscribe...until the next 700 release. :nthat:

Yet NO shipment from YS!!!! Just cancel it or ship it already. Who's still waiting on your sz10 ?? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.

Just got my waves in the mail , never got shipping confirmation or anything. Shipped out from NJ by Andrea Nieru. I'm also in NJ.

I think a cancelled pair shipped and the pair that not canceled hasn't yet. Both size 9 both used the same card and same billing. My other 2 YS shipments I received YS shipping email and then later UPS my choice updated when tracking updated on UPS. With this size 9 I got nothing from YS and I track the order from my email and it still just says confirmed with no shipping info. Only way I knew it was coming is from UPS my choice. Im wondering if that pair that delivered today is in fact the first order that cancelled which is why YS never sent an update email because it was cancelled. Mind you I still have 4 pending charges from cancels.

Mine is still sitting there even though UPS is showing it will be delivered tomorrow. Doesn't really matter, it's not like I can wear a size 5.5 anyway :rofl:

Plus resell is garbage right now.

Yet NO shipment from YS!!!! Just cancel it or ship it already. Who's still waiting on your sz10 ?? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.

Check UPS app. I haven't gotten an email yet, but my UPS app updated to "label created" so it's just waiting to be picked up by UPS at this point. It's a sz 10 also.

Sounds like it’s your size 9 (confirmed) that hasn’t shipped yet. But if you did get a concealed order ship. Grats.
And if that’s the case, I should be expecting 10 more pairs from YS :lol:

Sounds like it’s your size 9 (confirmed) that hasn’t shipped yet. But if you did get a concealed order ship. Grats.
And if that’s the case, I should be expecting 10 more pairs from YS :lol:

Yeah it probably is. If these charges fall off tomorrow I'll know for sure it is the confirmed pair

Back
Top Bottom