Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Was the OC discount for $91 Yeezys a glitch? Did they actually cancel orders and tell people this? It seems like everyone’s orders shipped.
I guess it wasnt supposed to work on new releases but whoever was in charge of that messed up. OC wasnt cancelling the orders but when they called people asking for the rest of the money those people were choosing to just cancel instead

Anybody still have their 700's stuck in NJ warehouse from YS. no movement since 3/14 and schedule to arrive tomorrow to cali. smdh.
My pairs came in the other day and I'm in Jersey so..ur good bruh

Was the OC discount for $91 Yeezys a glitch? Did they actually cancel orders and tell people this? It seems like everyone’s orders shipped.
It was the sale code on their site. They must have forgot to turn off promotions for the powerphase. Got the wife a spare pair for $91. This 2 week yzy season has been good thus far.

And ADC still hasnt charged me for the 700s

I guess it wasnt supposed to work on new releases but whoever was in charge of that messed up. OC wasnt cancelling the orders but when they called people asking for the rest of the money those people were choosing to just cancel instead

They can legally call and ask for more money???

It was the sale code on their site. They must have forgot to turn off promotions for the powerphase. Got the wife a spare pair for $91. This 2 week yzy season has been good thus far.

And ADC still hasnt charged me for the 700s

LMAO ADC never charged me for the 2nd pair of B2.0 V2s they shipped me last year. I think both of us might be in the clear at this point haha.

for all you guys that got free pairs.

cac.jpg

for all you guys that got free pairs.

cac.jpg

I’m not sure about th legality of it but if a company doesn’t charge you and sends you the product anyway, there definitely is a timeframe that they can charge you. For whatever reason, there have been several instances of ADC doing this in the past but I’ve yet to ever hear of Nike doing this. Maybe ADC inventory and payment processing systems kinda suck at communicating sometimes.

YS hasnt shipped my 700s either. havent seen any Shipping email. Hoping it will just show up like a few others in here.
I would just keep on the lookout. One of my pairs arrived. Status from YS did not update at all - still shows order confirmed. Just showed up to my building.

Never received a YS email and purchase page still says "getting order ready". UPS emailed me saying its arriving today. Im guessing YS will know it has been delivered, once it does, but what if they made a bunch of errors and ship out another pair later on....

I can wish cant I?

Back
Top Bottom