Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
V2's are def more comfortable. Walked around Disney in some Beluga 2's earlier this week, and they were comfy as hell

Wore my 700's the next day in the morning. Went back to my room to put on some UB 3's for the evening...

has anyone heard from yeezy supply in regards to the power phase blacks? its gonna be 3 weeks from the drop and i still havent heard anything from them...

i sent them a message through their help link in the beginning of the week and no response. i know their customer service is terrible, but this is getting out of hand

has anyone heard from yeezy supply in regards to the power phase blacks? its gonna be 3 weeks from the drop and i still havent heard anything from them...

i sent them a message through their help link in the beginning of the week and no response. i know their customer service is terrible, but this is getting out of hand

I got mine in on 3/28 from YS and I’m on the east coast. Might be chargeback season.

I got mine in on 3/28 from YS and I’m on the east coast. Might be chargeback season.
I heard if you chargeback on YS they usually ban your address and card, anyone know if that’s actually true? Still haven’t received my 700’s from the 3/10 release.

I heard if you chargeback on YS they usually ban your address and card, anyone know if that’s actually true? Still haven’t received my 700’s from the 3/10 release.

I hit them with a chargeback for beluga 2s that I never got and I bought the 700s and pre ordered the 500s all with the same card (so I could hit them again if they did the same BS).

Havent heard of anyone receiving either pair from YS in awhile. Charge back szn

Has anyone ever heard of being a “coach” for adidas? I have a skype meeting with them and they are going to show me a prototype for a new design for the website and get feedback as a buyer. I have no idea if it’s paid or anything... I got a random email from adidas.com one day to do it and 2/3 months later this is where I’m at. It’s being done by the user research producer for adidas in Amsterdam. Hope it’s not a complete waste of time.

Has anyone ever heard of being a “coach” for adidas? I have a skype meeting with them and they are going to show me a prototype for a new design for the website and get feedback as a buyer. I have no idea if it’s paid or anything... I got a random email from adidas.com one day to do it and 2/3 months later this is where I’m at. It’s being done by the user research producer for adidas in Amsterdam. Hope it’s not a complete waste of time.

I’ve never heard of that but it sounds like it might be fun. Make sure to report back and let us know how it went!

how are people cleaning their 700s? It looks like winter might finally end in new england and I may be able to actually wear these :lol:

34C0D608-6BC3-48D2-B5AB-26FE0FD08FD4.jpeg

Was hoping to wear my Blush preorder for this space party but I’ll have to do with Season 3 boots.

Back
Top Bottom