Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
got one in Naked CPH i would say easiest cop for any yeezys. Logged on at 9am and all sizes are available. even waited 10 mins and still only 3 sizes were out of stock

Naked is with the link if you participated in the raffle, right? Raffle has ended when I tried to join and they don't show up online

Did Sneakersnstuff notify winners yet? I know for the 500’s I had a pending charge that Friday morning before release.. anyone get a pending charge yet ?

Meh idk bro

Not the way stock x and goat looking right now

Cant really go by reselling sites for the first month because everybody sell their shoes now, suprise releases from places still happen, prices dip up and down eratically before they are set in stone

I say about a month or 2 after, once all stores did their releases and all pairs are shipped out to customers we’ll see what it is, some pairs go from hand to hand in that time span before they go on someones foot, sometimes longer

They were saying Bred numbers for these, Breds is the 4th/5th most limited at this point i believe? (Black Friday pairs, Beluga 1.0, Oreos)

Ok, so SNS had my size (13) available for the super moon yellows today, wonder if they will ship...

I got the adidas breach email.. then I got another one a little while after addressed to myemail@fastmail.com which I don’t have any fastmail? Could this be the hackers already taking advtange of further phishing? Wtf I’m confused

I will be really tight if this was for the levis

I always use PayPal idk what I was thinking

BE090B67-D4B1-4A97-A529-6932009DCB2E.jpeg

It’s that automated Bank of America fraud bs but it’s probably because it was out of the country

Lesson learned always remember to do paypal.

Back
Top Bottom