Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It sounds like more excitement for these UB 500s compared to the other two colorways, am I mistaken? I know someone will probably quote my post saying ALL 500s ARE TRASH or something along those lines, but for those interested in the model, it seems like these have a bit more hype to me.

Can someone please explain to me WTF this means? Did I win something?

"Congratulations!
You are one of the lucky ones who has been drawn for the chance to purchase a pair of Yeezy 500 “Utility Black".

Tomorrow, Saturday 7th, 10.00 CEST you will have the opportunity to purchase these shoes online, however, please note that we will not reserve any pairs for those who have received this email - shoes will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Just login to your account and you will be directed to the product page. There, you can select the payment and shipping method of your choice.

IMPORTANT:
YOU HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE CHANCE TO PURCHASE THE YEEZY 500 "UTILITY BLACK" - TOGETHER WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS.

This means that we will send the buy link to more raffled customers than pairs of shoes available. HOWEVER, your chances of getting a pair are much better than if we did a straightforward release online, with no raffle.

You have to be logged in to your account to access this product. This product is restricted to one item per account. If we find two orders from one account, both will be cancelled.

All purchases must be completed before Saturday, 7th of July 23.59 CEST.

Happy hunting and good luck!

/Caliroots"

Can someone please explain to me WTF this means? Did I win something?

"Congratulations!
You are one of the lucky ones who has been drawn for the chance to purchase a pair of Yeezy 500 “Utility Black".

Tomorrow, Saturday 7th, 10.00 CEST you will have the opportunity to purchase these shoes online, however, please note that we will not reserve any pairs for those who have received this email - shoes will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Just login to your account and you will be directed to the product page. There, you can select the payment and shipping method of your choice.

IMPORTANT:
YOU HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE CHANCE TO PURCHASE THE YEEZY 500 "UTILITY BLACK" - TOGETHER WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS.

This means that we will send the buy link to more raffled customers than pairs of shoes available. HOWEVER, your chances of getting a pair are much better than if we did a straightforward release online, with no raffle.

You have to be logged in to your account to access this product. This product is restricted to one item per account. If we find two orders from one account, both will be cancelled.

All purchases must be completed before Saturday, 7th of July 23.59 CEST.

Happy hunting and good luck!

/Caliroots"

That’s a long winded way of saying you won the chance to buy a pair...Still have to be on the site when the shoes go live to try and make the purchase...Like saying you won the chance to stand in line at a Footlocker store...

Fingers crossed on that. I got thru YS for Butters, hoping to have same luck because GF wants these for birthday and I think I want a pair too.

Likewise - also hit on butters last week. SNS is actually the cheaper option for me (not by a lot, but 5% is something). They charge $209 shipped for these. YS would be $220 and ADC would be $217ish after NY tax ....so really hoping to hit on SNS.

It sounds like more excitement for these UB 500s compared to the other two colorways, am I mistaken? I know someone will probably quote my post saying ALL 500s ARE TRASH or something along those lines, but for those interested in the model, it seems like these have a bit more hype to me.

I feel like people know the 500 are super chunky and they think if the shoe is black they will be more subdued so people can get away with wearing them more. But honestly, personal opinion, blush >>>>>>>>>>>>> the utility black look 100% like restaurant shoes to me.

I feel like people know the 500 are super chunky and they think if the shoe is black they will be more subdued so people can get away with wearing them more. But honestly, personal opinion, blush >>>>>>>>>>>>> the utility black look 100% like restaurant shoes to me.

I'll rep this one, but I truly do think the UB will look good, esp in winter.

Granted I live in New Orleans. Winter lasts like a month...

Likewise - also hit on butters last week. SNS is actually the cheaper option for me (not by a lot, but 5% is something). They charge $209 shipped for these. YS would be $220 and ADC would be $217ish after NY tax ....so really hoping to hit on SNS.

I noticed that cost savings for me in Cali too, that SNS raffle def nudged me to be like yea Ill get the black pair too lol.

when does SNS usually send out the victory notices ?

Back
Top Bottom