Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got a declined from my bank this morning. The store was SNS. Looks like I won’t be receiving the congrats email. Still in for the salts.

Hey guys, just got an SNS shipping box on my doorstep and it says “Yeezy 700” on it. I proceeded to open it and there was indeed a pair of Yeezy 700s in it. I still have no SNS email though. Does this mean I won?

Hit Concepts Intl. Raffle. Not sure if it's a size 12.5 or 13 haha. I guess I'll find out when I pick up.

No SNS luck for me, and it was the only one I entered, too.

Don't think I'm gonna go for em tmrw. I don't need a backup that bad, esp with all the other stuff coming out the rest of the year.

Since I already have a pair of these, it is ADC or bust for me at this point for another pair to wear into the ground. Seems like a lot of pairs and since I am a TTS 12.5 but wear a 13 in everything Yeezy, maybe I will get lucky and get that 12.5

Pretty sure nothing is official yet. I’ve seen 9am floating around but looks like it’s gonna be a 3am night. Got the beers in the fridge now.

Thanks just wanted to make sure because I haven't seen anything either.

I would keep the back up one I got from March has a weird glue stain on the side it's as if Ye personally blessed me with the seaman.

to those that own the Blush cw, you still looking to grab Salt to keep?
I'm super tempted.
0A08E3D7-7B0E-4A58-84B5-FAAC898115C4.gif

My first SNS W and Chase visa declines. So bit that’s how my day is starting lol arggg.
Gotta use that PayPal payment option bruh.

Back
Top Bottom