Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone live in South Carolina how the storms doing? I forgot Adidas ships from there lol. For all we know all our packages are literally riding the wave.

Bout to watch GGG kick Canelo's ***.
If things go according to plan tonight, ill have the next couple of Yeezy releases paid for.

IMG_3631 2.jpg

Placed YS order kinda late (3 hours after 12:15 AM PST release) and UPS label from Industry, CA was already created by 10:30 AM. Physical movement is another story but expected by Friday (west coast).

Anyone live in South Carolina how the storms doing? I forgot Adidas ships from there lol. For all we know all our packages are literally riding the wave.

im live in columbia, we're just getting on/off rain some strong winds here and there. adidas is in the upstate i think in greenville so they might get a little spinkle or too. But i hoping there wont be any problems with orders getting out except for the people that live closer to the coast

Thank you Yeezus, Sneaker Gods, Copdate & Packers :lol:. These are my first pair of Yeezys that aren’t 350s. 1st release I thought $300 was absurd for these. By da 2nd release they grew on me & wanted em but struck out. 3rd times da charm :nthat:. Shoutout to Ye keeping his word on that everyone who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys :nthat:.

55749F2F-526A-4683-9A74-EDA4CC5AA601.jpeg

Anybody else get the Caliroots “raffle win” email? It wasn’t a sure thing, but they stated that I would have access before the other thousands trying to cop. Woke at 3am just to cop from Sweden, but the site was bonk. I thought I’d secure my pair with them this morning, but their site just never worked for me. Anyway, was glad I checked YS before going back to bed. That was a close one. Congrats to all who got their 700s. Rock’em In good health!

On to Muave 700s, zebras, and sesames. I’m pretty upset they decided to roll out 700 v2s after 2 drops. Weren’t there a couple of mockups when the model first leaked? Ye needs to stop playing and drop the tonal blades and those green v2s that got scrapped for the zebras!

Back
Top Bottom