Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
they failing to mention 4th rereleases and stuff
You mean release dates, leaks and such?
That article was geared mostly towards strategies and such; which apparently remain unchanged for the future.
So Yeezys for everyone i guess; eventually.
Though i hold one [rhetorical] question; would he admit it if the hype, sales were tanking? Especially in light of Ye's escapades.

I'm out here dripping (well, messing with iv drips), and came across this interview of ADC's current ceo.
Great read for y'all interested in the intricacies of adc inner dealings with regards to their [Yeezy] performance, scarcity, hype and potential future strategies.
Particularly this excerpt regarding the recent Yeezy not-so-instant sellouts (or pulled off from shelves, depending on whom you ask)

The brand strategy for the Yeezy brand remains unchanged. “As we’re moving new Yeezy products into the market, we will do what we’ve done also in the past: Create scarcity around the new products we are launching, make sure we have the hype, and, over a given period of time of course, drive volume into that market,” Rorsted explained on the call. When a product has been on the market several years, Adidas and Yeezy can then “democratize” it and start looking for mass sales, as they did with the Yeezy 350.
Good read tnx, solidifies my commitment to never pay resell on a yeezy. Temporary exclusivity, then flood the market, got it.

Forgive my ignorance, but are the doing this raffle mess for the Sesames or can I just take my chances on release morning?

I'm new to the whole raffle thing.

W from SNS.
1039345B-8B9E-40C3-8FA1-A1F33CB88CF4.jpeg

So my pair from YS showed up today. 11.5 is fine. Came from China.

Shoe ugly af tho :lol:. Wave runners killing these. Because they're so monotone, they're like big purple blobs on my feet loll. Hella boxy. I can pull them off as I typically wear tons of nuetral colors and shades of mauve already, but the shoe is definitely bulky as hell in this cw. I could wear the wave runners with shorts and they were fine. And those are a 12 lol.

Lightbox_1541702864006.jpeg
Lightbox_1541702879609.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom