Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dropping in to complain about Ye possibly ruining ability to cop my favorite label Aime Leon Dore. Haha

At the bottom of their website there is a returns and exchanges link. Unless your in NYC (or one of their other stores globally) you have to return to an overseas location. I’ve done this once and with the time you wait and shipping cost, probably worth selling on stockx or Goat. I only buy stuff I won’t return from SNS or shop at the NYC store when I’m on the east coast.

Wait so if I bought online I can return to NYC STORE?!!???

Not 100% certain....if you’re in NYC give them a call. Worse case see if you can get a credit or exchange for something you want. Otherwise you’ll spend $30-40 just to ship overseas

Nice I’ll call them tomorrow. Yeah I don’t want to ship the shoes back..

Have y'all already gone over the Adidas pairs are made slightly different from the YS ones thing? In a noticeable way. I'll try to get decent pics of them tomorrow but for now...

Side by side, there's seems to be more of a darker reddish-purple tone to the mauve suede paneling on the sides of each shoe on the pair coming from YS, with one shoe being the more apparent one. Those suede panels are also more shaggy, although the ADC pair has shaggier suede panels on the toes, and also seems overall to be stitched and painted a little more cleanly, less noticeable. The shaping of the materials differs a tiny bit between pairs, and the leather is more pebbled on the YS pair for sure.

Any of you also get a pair from each site? All in all I feel like the ADC pair was probably made earlier but seems to be the most balanced of what the shoe seemed like it was gonna be

Edit: Both pairs are China

Last edited:
Have y'all already gone over the Adidas pairs are made slightly different from the YS ones thing? In a noticeable way. I'll try to get decent pics of them tomorrow but for now...

Side by side, there's seems to be more of a darker reddish-purple tone to the mauve suede paneling on the sides of each shoe on the pair coming from YS, with one shoe being the more apparent one. Those suede panels are also more shaggy, although the ADC pair has shaggier suede panels on the toes, and also seems overall to be stitched and painted a little more cleanly, less noticeable. The shaping of the materials differs a tiny bit between pairs, and the leather is more pebbled on the YS pair for sure.

Any of you also get a pair from each site? All in all I feel like the ADC pair was probably made earlier but seems to be the most balanced of what the shoe seemed like it was gonna be

China vs India

Walked in and copped in hong kong, no lineups at this location

Attachments

• 63B18E53-595D-45F5-901D-74577B1476D3.jpeg
    63B18E53-595D-45F5-901D-74577B1476D3.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 106
Never thought I'd ever say this, but hope I don't win more Yeezy raffles today!

Happy with my SVD and Footshop wins tho... but yeah Yeezys for Everyone!

Just a reminder to all - You PROBABLY dont need to rush to buy these on YS. And can wait for ADC release (even if it is next week). You will still get your ADC order before YS.

Back
Top Bottom