Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I put an offer in @ stockz for my size for $250.... first time ever that I broke down and want to pay resell....
Anything under is $300 is good money spent... I haven’t ordered anything from StockX in years but I might get a 2nd Spiderverse from them before they start swinging up in value. Need 1 to enjoy... The film is A1 too, saw in 3D.

On frozen, no ship from YS yet. Size 12.

These Frozen Yellows are nice in hand. Gum sole kills it. I’m ready to see what the static situation is looking like.

Is the hype dying or are they out producing the hype that exists?

Doesn't Help The Brand Either With It's Ambassador Losing His Cot-Damn Mind :smh:

merlin_137562693_d29efbc8-3850-46e1-a298-b524ff009eb2-articleLarge.jpg

Damn just got asked for some OG 700s...Need a 4.5 and it’s too late for StockX. Any nyc spot with semi decent pricing ? That ny tent sale legit ?

Quadrifoglio. :pimp: :pimp:

Love my Giulia Sport. Couldn’t imagine how much of a blast the Quad is everyday.

QV isnt a practical daily driver. cant use the stock tires in the wet or below 40 degrees. great weekend and good weather car...and it fits my kid. its fast af tho

nice to see another alfa owner. u got good taste bruh :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Anything under is $300 is good money spent... I haven’t ordered anything from StockX in years but I might get a 2nd Spiderverse from them before they start swinging up in value. Need 1 to enjoy... The film is A1 too, saw in 3D.

On frozen, no ship from YS yet. Size 12.
The plan tomorrow is to watch the movie with the fam after photoshoot if all goes well....

Didn’t say a restock was necessary, they were saying back in August that Butters would restock in December. Was just a question.

Sesame SOLD better than the re-release frozen Yellow :wow:

A lot more of the target buyers have less cash to blow right now too... I’m so called “retired” and have purchased 10+ personal pairs in the last 2 months. Combine that with gifts for others during holiday szn and it adds up. Many more are simply spent out at this point...

A lot more of the target buyers have less cash to blow right now too... I’m so called “retired” and have purchased 10+ personal pairs in the last 2 months. Combine that with gifts for others during holiday szn and it adds up. Many more are simply spent out at this point...

That is not what a retired person does.

Trying to fight buying the static’s but I’m done christmas shopping and got that ot check coming in just in time :evil:

Trying to fight buying the static’s but I’m done christmas shopping and got that ot check coming in just in time :evil:
Who working OT this time of the year? I was salty as hell when they told me we was done for at the start of December. Did 3.5 hours of OT the week they made the announcement only because the only other person in my department had the week off...And they *** still said something to me about it.

Back
Top Bottom