Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah I checked Ups choice, YS says the 4th and Eastbay the 7th, both on label created.

How about you?

I assume mine are coming from a store, because they're coming from a Footlocker in Kansas. Kansas gets Yeezy's now? Anyway mine says expected 7th.

I wish I could say I liked those 700's. I can't... Just too damn ugly lol. But the sneakerhead in me is happy that a lot of you were able to get your pairs.
Definitely happy people who never ate are now eating.

As for me it’s been really nice that the last few drops have gained none of my interest. It’s saved me a ton of stress and leg work.

If you are referring to the statics people are saying these run more TTS than other V2, so you could probably do .5 up but maybe with one 1 size up you should prepare the shipping label for stockx again
Thanks I left them. Hope someone copped their for retail and I can cop mine.

Thankful to have locked in my personal pairs and one for the lady yesterday in NYC. I've wanted Static 700s from months back when we started seeing photos and I know I'm going to beat all three to the ground.

I think I'm basically done with Yeezys for a while judging from the photos of the upcoming c/ws coming out.

Have a blessed New Year, guys and stay safe.

7DB6D364-AEEE-49EF-BFAF-2DC4942F1741.jpeg

-Drew

Definitely happy people who never ate are now eating.

As for me it’s been really nice that the last few drops have gained none of my interest. It’s saved me a ton of stress and leg work.

word up. i think the zebra restock was the first yeezy to make it to utah (where i'm from). i love the wider availability for us and everyone else. we're not cool enough to get 500's or 700's though. i'm hoping that changes later.

The flash shots just keep getting worse and worse... there is nothing to see, please chill and enjoy them if you wanted them.

damn, the static 350s are so nice in person. The pattern is pretty interesting. I dont think the 350s wouldve been as successful with this pattern but the psattern makes sense now after so many releases.

i do get v1 td vibes. I dont really get the clear stripe gimmick, kinda useless to have 2-3 inches of sock show - i think the shoe couldve been stronger in design without it - too obvious of a reaction to nike's tech imo

damn, the static 350s are so nice in person. The pattern is pretty interesting. I dont think the 350s wouldve been as successful with this pattern but the psattern makes sense now after so many releases.

i do get v1 td vibes. I dont really get the clear stripe gimmick, kinda useless to have 2-3 inches of sock show - i think the shoe couldve been stronger in design without it - too obvious of a reaction to nike's tech imo

Agree with everything but the clear stripe.. I think it's dope and adds to the design/pattern effect. The TD vibes are certainly there.. a little harder on the grey and some red dots and boom TD V2.

Where tf are all the in hand & on feet pics & videos of the Staic 3M, nobody has these shoes except StockX?! I haven’t seen a single video on YouTube & this thread went dry once orders got confirmed I guess...

Where tf are all the in hand & on feet pics & videos of the Staic 3M, nobody has these shoes except StockX?! I haven’t seen a single video on YouTube & this thread went dry once orders got confirmed I guess...

expect them to start posting videos in the next 6 months as YS decides to ship them out :nerd:

IG: @sgo8

didnt know you were on NT! One of the only few sneaker YT's i watch and by far my favorite

expect them to start posting videos in the next 6 months as YS decides to ship them out :nerd:
Lmao, I bet man. I only saw one person on here show a picture saying they had them in hand, nothing else after, this really was all free for all for the resellers. This shoe doesn’t exist man :lol:

Most orders won’t be here until the 7th.

Back
Top Bottom