Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I thought I was buying utility black 500s and seller (non eBay) duped me and gave me all black 700s. Swears they’re real but I know better. I’m fd and have to keep them so I’ll use them for grass cutting when spring comes around. I don’t like the colorway especially after getting mauves for Xmas.
nah f*** that unless you paid bank transfer (and even them im sure theres a way) get your money back.

I thought I was buying utility black 500s and seller (non eBay) duped me and gave me all black 700s. Swears they’re real but I know better. I’m fd and have to keep them so I’ll use them for grass cutting when spring comes around. I don’t like the colorway especially after getting mauves for Xmas.
Was it an online purchase? You definitely can do a chargeback.

File a not as described claim, tell them exactly what happened, and seller has to refund and pay the return shipping.

Expecting these tomorrow.

IMG_0639.jpg

I’m confused AF as to why you’d roll over so quickly?????? You realize you have options?

What’s everyone’s sizing with 500’s vs 350’s? Do you still go a half size up with 500’s like the 350’s? Or do you stay TTS with the 500’s?

Looks crazy close to the real thing judging by that pic :smh:

Well that’s unnerving. I’m about to post in the LC forum. If anyone can help me out, I’d appreciate it.

There are pretty much fakes of everything. The province I was in has an entire wholesale industry built on fakes. People fly in and pack their suitcases. Some fakes are better than others. I have plenty of pics and while I was there they had decent fakes of the AJ 11s concords and playoffs (Breds) already available.

Back
Top Bottom