Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey can anyone help me out? Need to know if the season 4 combat boots and if the season 6/7 desert boots are true to size? Thanks

Thinking back on 2018, I think it's hard to say yeezy's are dead. What we saw this year was Adidas sticking true to their promise and upping the production of yeezy's across the board. The only shoe they released in limited supply (that we know of) is the reflective 3m static v2s which are reselling for more than 3x their retail value.

All yeezy drops this year sold out. Some took longer than others but the fact remains that even with the higher production numbers, they all sold out. Selling 25k at $220 (their model in 2017) is what drove the hype and resale value up. In 2018 we saw 100K+ of some releases (creams, zebras, statics almost) all sell out. Thats insane. 500s are starting to creep up in price and popularity now that people are more aware of their quality.

Lets also consider how strong the releases were in the last few months: Mauve 700, Salt 500, Sesame 350, Static 350 (reflective and non) and the static v2 700. I shudder to think how much money of mine adidas has coaxed since October 27th. And this is all while Kanye is literally losing his goddamned mind and supporting the cancer that is killing america.

tl:dr: Yeezy hype ain't dead

Love this silo, can’t wait for more colorways

CDCCC617-A2AA-49AD-A38D-562B66E4EB2C.jpeg

B1C2EF81-C324-4749-BA48-6238D8A2EE68.jpeg
I really like that shoe. Wish I would have prioritized it.

What’s everyone’s sizing with 500’s vs 350’s? Do you still go a half size up with 500’s like the 350’s? Or do you stay TTS with the 500’s?

You could go tts, but half a size up is definitely where the max comfort is.

-Drew

Yeezys never “died” they just stopped becoming the most hyped sneaker and produced in more quantity. If they dropped more V2s that are somewhat limited, people would be hype for them and they’d have high resell prices. People still cop yeezys wether they are GR or limited so adidas doesn’t really care to make them limited again

Thinking back on 2018, I think it's hard to say yeezy's are dead. What we saw this year was Adidas sticking true to their promise and upping the production of yeezy's across the board. The only shoe they released in limited supply (that we know of) is the reflective 3m static v2s which are reselling for more than 3x their retail value.

All yeezy drops this year sold out. Some took longer than others but the fact remains that even with the higher production numbers, they all sold out. Selling 25k at $220 (their model in 2017) is what drove the hype and resale value up. In 2018 we saw 100K+ of some releases (creams, zebras, statics almost) all sell out. Thats insane. 500s are starting to creep up in price and popularity now that people are more aware of their quality.

Lets also consider how strong the releases were in the last few months: Mauve 700, Salt 500, Sesame 350, Static 350 (reflective and non) and the static v2 700. I shudder to think how much money of mine adidas has coaxed since October 27th. And this is all while Kanye is literally losing his goddamned mind and supporting the cancer that is killing america.

tl:dr: Yeezy hype ain't dead

Insane is selling out a million plus pairs.

So...ya mans just copped reflectives :/.

Non reflects will be here Thursday. Along with Fear of God 1s...

And I'm leaning towards the 700v2s also.

This yr is starting off awfully.

Much love to yell tho fam. Happy New Year squad.

Hey can anyone help me out? Need to know if the season 4 combat boots and if the season 6/7 desert boots are true to size? Thanks

Size down.

Don’t do it for the desert rat boots sz up they pretty much run by half sz’s. I copped both the black and taupe I would say the taupe run a little less snug as the graphite but an Italian 42 converts to a US 9. I’m a sz 8.5 and the 42 fits well. The Szn 4 boots prob do run big from what I’ve seen
120D6A5D-ECF1-4676-A91E-E39ED221281A.jpeg

I like the contrast of the non reflective pairs but I also noticed the reflective dropped from 600 to 500 in my sz

Back
Top Bottom