Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I still have mine DS from the drop. I'm most nervous about my denim bleeding onto the top of the shoe which has happened to me before. How do you keep them so clean as your everyday shoe?

I don’t know about clean, toe box is somewhat dirty, as well as my
Daughter foot mark on the side lol

Once I start wearing a pair of shoes, I don’t stop until they are beat to the ground. It’s a good thing I got an extra pair

Attachments

• C68FBDDD-8835-465B-ABA7-ADB581C65301.jpeg
    C68FBDDD-8835-465B-ABA7-ADB581C65301.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Damn butters dropping again I’ll cop on discount now prices stayed at retail now they destined to drop

uuuugggghhh

I specifically came home early today because both my reflective 350's and my reflective 700's were being delivered.

I just got a notification, as I'm sitting right here in my house, that they were just delivered, but nothing was dropped off. And I have a Ring that goes off (and records the video) whenever anyone gets close to my house (for a delivery or whatever). There's no recording. None. I didn't even hear the UPS truck driving by my house in the last hour.

UPS driver literally stole my shoes.

I called UPS and they're going through the process of locating the packages. I even went so far as to explain that they were very valuable Yeezy's, and that delivery people KNOW what the packaging looks like for Yeezy's.

We'll see if this driver wants to die on this hill.

uuuugggghhh

I specifically came home early today because both my reflective 350's and my reflective 700's were being delivered.

I just got a notification, as I'm sitting right here in my house, that they were just delivered, but nothing was dropped off. And I have a Ring that goes off (and records the video) whenever anyone gets close to my house (for a delivery or whatever). There's no recording. None. I didn't even hear the UPS truck driving by my house in the last hour.

UPS driver literally stole my shoes.

I called UPS and they're going through the process of locating the packages. I even went so far as to explain that they were very valuable Yeezy's, and that delivery people KNOW what the packaging looks like for Yeezy's.

We'll see if this driver wants to die on this hill.
hope u get that dude.

also reflectives aint "valuable" but pricey

Back
Top Bottom