Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Knew that Inertias were going to be crazy comfortable when they said Ortholites were going to be the insoles.

My Static 700v2s felt amazing with them on.

I'll stand by it and say that the 700 model is the best model Yeezy ever in my opinion.

They just keep putting so much thought into the model and continue to revise it.

-Drew

Yeezy 700 Collection.jpg

Inertia's are gonna be such a good spring/summer shoe.
:pimp: this will be my 700 collection too when I get my Inertias in

Ortholite insoles are great..but they’re not really necessary..when you’re walking directly on BOOST without them inside. Maybe 700s need them cuz the BOOST is encapsuled..but the Ortholite insoles in 500s makes them too tight at the toes..so i take them out and I walk directly on Adiprene..it’s more comfortable and lighter without the Ortholites.
I currently have my Ortholite insoles in my AJ black Infrared 6s from 2014...that’s a sneaker that actually neeeeds the Ortholite to make em comfortable.

i feel like i agree with you
salts, inertia, mauves, og. all dope cw but analog is the creme de la creme, fig and literally.
I know they’ll probably use leftover gray suede from the Salt 700s..but the rest of the sneaker..if remains true to what I’m seeing...is a beige..with glacier white near the drip n on the toebox (if u spill anything on them RIP)..gray on the side..and black on the bottom!

Knew that Inertias were going to be crazy comfortable when they said Ortholites were going to be the insoles.

I'll stand by it and say that the 700 model is the best model Yeezy ever in my opinion.

They just keep putting so much thought into the model and continue to revise it.

-Drew

What thought?

I wish they would put more thought in to the colorways than $2 insoles and tongue changes.

Anyone with the Mauve 700 find they run snug? I tried a size 13 my TTS on it was super snug in the toe. I want to go up .5 but I have no option to. I’ll have to go to a size 14. Unless they break in. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

-Drew
hands down the OG Waves are the best Yeezys ever. Also, for those wanting ortholite insoles, just use any
ortholite insole you have from your other sneakers, I do it all the time.

Anyone with the Mauve 700 find they run snug? I tried a size 13 my TTS on it was super snug in the toe. I want to go up .5 but I have no option to. I’ll have to go to a size 14. Unless they break in. Any help would be greatly appreciated
relax, they will break in. I've said this a million times already, shoes break in. If you get a half size up, it will just be too long.
trust me, TTS is the way to go with 700s. They mold to your foot shape upon break in (in my experience about 10 wears at least)

Thanks @ducktales @zubreme onthesceneclean onthesceneclean for the inputs. I'm patiently waiting for the intertia from SNS to arrive then.

IMO, 700 v1 has the best silhouette compared to others, even 350 v1 and v2. The price tag is what killing me. They should be in $200 range the most.

What thought?

I wish they would put more thought in to the colorways than $2 insoles and tongue changes.

The fact that there is actual arch support in 700s combined with encapsulated boost says a lot, man.

Do you know how many lifestyle sneakers released by Adidas or even Nike that have a supportive build to them? Silhouettes that actually look good and that you would want to wear?

Most sneakers with that kind of arch support nowadays look like trash. All of them focused on function before design. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I'd be hard pressed to find someone wearing Gel Kayano 24s casually for their outfit.

-Drew

Last edited:
relax, they will break in. I've said this a million times already, shoes break in. If you get a half size up, it will just be too long.
trust me, TTS is the way to go with 700s. They mold to your foot shape upon break in (in my experience about 10 wears at least)
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated sir.

Thanks @ducktales @zubreme onthesceneclean onthesceneclean for the inputs. I'm patiently waiting for the intertia from SNS to arrive then.

IMO, 700 v1 has the best silhouette compared to others, even 350 v1 and v2. The price tag is what killing me. They should be in $200 range the most.
kinda expensive yes, but in terms of inflation, innovation, this product is priced accordingly. i'm looking at my inertias rn and they're dope af.

Son, these cats forget easily. I remember as a kid my parents always telling me to break my shoes in. These days, most ppl are too afraid to actually wear their ish. So they dip and dabble wearing them here or there and they never get the right fit.

We talkin' bout thick suede here, it's not supposed to feel loose at first. If it does, you got the wrong size.

700s are close to being the correct price..they should be $250. Right now..they’re only 50 bucks cheaper than the 750s @ retail price..and that’s supposed to be a luxory shoe.

Son, these cats forget easily. I remember as a kid my parents always telling me to break my shoes in. These days, most ppl are too afraid to actually wear their ish. So they dip and dabble wearing them here or there and they never get the right fit.

We talkin' bout thick suede here, it's not supposed to feel loose at first. If it does, you got the wrong size.
FACTS.
the first shoe I didn't have to break in was the Nike Prestos back in the day... spent all my money that day LMAO
nike-air-presto-grey-red-FEATURE.jpg

These days, people expect shoes to fit perfectly upon try on. 500s and 700s mold to your feet after numerous
wears... Just like the old days.

so are these the butters of 700s? swear they were salts at first glance lol

think these are a pass for me for now, i have the salts and like you said at first glance they look like the salts. have to see better pictures, they arent horrible though.

Back
Top Bottom