Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
yea they say persistence is key...... well i got things to do and theres always another pair. Persistence is a luxury I dont have

somebody at DTLR/VILLA thinks theyre funny

morons.JPG
Ha you wanna see funny after wasting hours on both these sites just to not have the last part go through these MFers send me this.
Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 9.06.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 9.06.52 AM.png

Did they originally overturn the chargeback like they did with me? Did you then file an appeal and then they refunded you?
Yes. I submitted, got my money back but it wasn't accessible, kind of on hold. Then YS said they were not in the wrong and citi reissed the money. They guy at citi said this is standard no matter what the merchant replies. Then you just have to send an email/ fill out form showing the shipping was never sent (tracking number) and they will reissue the chargeback. Then the merchant have like 60 days to prove they sent it and it was received. So it took a while, but citi seemed to be on my side the whole time.

**** YS.

Been in line to purchase for 2 and a half hours.

Two different devices and ive refreshed ine of them.

The sites screwed.

And i got as far as getting through checkout to putting my deets in only to get a ‘too many requests’ error and i was kicked back to the cue, that was after the first hour.

Worst drop ever.

Back
Top Bottom